Boudh District Court Recruitment
Advertisement released for 17 Jr Clerk Posts as Boudh District Court Recruitment and Application Forms are invited from eligible candidates to apply for current Clerk vacancies through offline mode as described in the notification.
Applications are to be filled in the prescribed format for Jr Clerk vacancies by interested candidates, which can be downloaded through Advertisement no. 01/2018 for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018 which is spreaded on its official website.
Current Government Jobs in Boudh District Court!!!
Those job seekers who are seeking government jobs in Boudh district have got a great opportunity with Boudh District Court Jr Clerk Posts notification. Aspirants can download their application by following simple steps on this page to apply for the same.
Also, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided direct official links for aspirant’s comfort. So, scroll down the page and attain information related to Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018.
Boudh District Court Recruitment
Boudh District Court Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Contenders must have qualified 10+2 exams from a recognized board and Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute then only they will be considered eligible for Boudh District Court government jobs.
Those contenders who are willing to apply for Boudh District Court jobs should not be less than 18 years of age and shall not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 01-08-2018. Candidates will be provided relaxation according to the category and different circumstances as mentioned below:
- SC/ST/SEBC: 5 Years
- Women/PWD: 10 Years
Those candidates who will be selected for Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist and Junior Typist vacancies will be paid Rs.19, 900/- to Rs.63, 200/- per month and those who will get selected for the Salaried Amin post will be paid Rs.21, 700/-.
Boudh District Court Recruitment Procedure:
Screening authority of the candidates will conduct written exam for the appliers. Those aspirants who will qualify the written test will be called for computer practical test and further qualified candidates will be eligible for viva-voce for the final selection for district court Jr Clerk/salaried Amin recruitment.
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
Procedure to Apply for Boudh District Court Recruitment:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for government jobs of district court in Odisha state are required to follow below explained steps.
- Applicants, first need to visit the official website of District Court of India that is districts.ecourts.gov.in and select the state “Odisha” from the map on the appeared page.
- Again a map will appear, from that you need to hit on “Boudh” district for Boudh District Court Jr Clerk Recruitment.
- Now scroll down the new page and tap on “Recruitment” tab provided on the mid of the right side of page.
- Press the suitable link for “Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist and Salaried Amin”.
- Go through the details properly and if you are found eligible then download the same notification and also take print out.
- Fill the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Also attach all the necessary documents to the duly filled in application form.
Check Out More Current: Clerk Recruitment
Last date to submit application form for Boudh District Court Recruitment: 07-09-2018
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are willing to apply for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018. For more details, stay tuned with us and follow us on Facebook and Google+
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|