Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is in search of individuals for recruitment of Management Trainees from the field of Mechanical Engineering. For this a latest notification has been released as BPCL Recruitment. Aspirants are required to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 for this Recruitment. The recruitment will be made on the basis of aspirant’s score in GATE 2018. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for BPCL Recruitment through GATE, may apply till the last date that is 02/02/2018. But before filling up the applications for BPCL Recruitment 2017, applicants need to register for GATE, till the closing date that is 05/10/2017.
This Page Contains:
|Details about BPCL Jobs||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limits||Salary Structure|
|Mode of Assortment||Applying Process for|
|Important Dates for GATE – 2018||Official Link|
For applying against BPCL Vacancies, applicants have to clear GATE 2018, which is going to be conducted by the organization as on the scheduled dates that are 03/02/2018, 04/02/2018, 11/02/2018 and 12/02/2018. Only those aspirants will be recommended for the further selection process, who will secure qualifying marks in GATE. For further details in concern of BPCL Recruitment 2017 aspirants need to go through the below section of this page, well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BPCL Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Management Trainee
BPCL Mechanical Engineer- Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
- Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Applicants, who are going to apply for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, their maximum age, should be as following:
|OBC (Non Creamy layer)||28 years|
BPCL Jobs 2017- Salary Structure:
Aspirants, successfully selected for the post of “Management Trainee” will get a basic emolument of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern will be payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
BPCL Recruitment 2018 via GATE Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected for BPCL MT Recruitment through GATE 2018 on the basis of following parameters:
- Short listing based on GATE-2018 Scores in Mechanical Discipline
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination
BPCL Recruitment Cutoff score:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will come to a decision the cutoff scores for applicants, applying in BPCL recruitment through GATE 2018. Only those aspirants, who will get qualifying marks in GATE 2018 exam as according to the cutoff would be called for the further stage of the assortment process. Applicants can check the table structured below displays the cut off.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to apply against Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017– Management Trainee, have to apply in 2 stages in order to participate in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited MT Vacancy. Come let see the stages you need to follow, while applying:
Process 1: fill GATE 2018 application form
- First of all you have to visit the official site of GATE that is www.gate.iitg.ac.in.
- You need to hit on “http://appsgate.iitg.ac.in/” link, available on the home page.
- On the next page you should press “Register Here” link, stable at the left side of page.
- Registration form will be available on your digital screen; you need to fill it in correct manner.
- After filling all the details you should hit on “Submit” button.
- After fill the application by using your registration form.
- You need to download the admit card before filling application form for Recruitment.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Process 2: Filling up BPCL Recruitment application form
- Now you have to visit the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- On the top of home page in menu bar you should press “Careers” tab.
- You need to hit on appropriate link, available in “Current Openings” section.
- On the next page you have to hit on “Press here to view the detailed advertisement.” Link, navigated in front of “recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE-2018” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read it carefully.
- Thereafter come back to the previous page and tap “Apply Now” link.
- You need to fill the application form very carefully and press “Submit Button.
- At lat you must take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Get Here >> BPCL Recruitment Notification
|Starting Date for GATE 2018 Application process||01/09/2017|
|Closing date to register for GATE 2018||05/10/2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card available from||05/01/ 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam held on||03/02/2018|
|Starting Date for filling form of BPCL Recruitment||05/01/2018|
|Closing date to fill the application||02/02/2018|
Applicants may logon to the Official Link to get more details about BPCL Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|BPCL Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|