BPSC Admit Card
Candidates shortlisted for BPSC Interview must download their BPSC Admit Card from this page. About 209 successful candidates for the post of Assistant prosecution Officer, under advertisement number 01/2013 are called for Interview for final selection, planned to be held from 30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017. For the post of Assistant Professor, Interview is going to be held on 04/08/2017 & 11/08/2017. Now applicants can get their BPSC APO Admit Card via online process only by the support of this page. We have also placed Official Link for downloading BPSC Admit Card 2017 instantly. Candidates may visit the page and acquire necessary details about BPSC interview call letter.
This Page Contains:
Procedure to Download Interview Call Letter
List of Required Documents
Candidates, ready to appearing in interview as on the specified dates, are informed that they must grab their Bihar PSC Admit Card from official portal before the one week of interview. Applicants may also get their BPSC Admit Card 2018 by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, well modified by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How you can download BPSC Admit Card 2017?
Here below, we have presented some steps to make your way easier for downloading your BPSC 2017 Admit Card. you may follow these steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Interview Program: For the Post of Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 01/2013)” or “Interview Letters: For the Post of Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Dept., Bihar. (Advt. No. 21/2017 & 25/2017)” available on the home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will directed to the next page, in which you have to enter your roll no./ registration number and press on “submit’ button.
- Within few seconds your Bihar Public Service Commission Admit card will be appeared on your digital screen.
- You must download it or take a print out of it to bring it with you at the time of interview.
Directly Get Here >> BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
BPSC Admit Card
Mode to Download Call Letter 2018:
Applicants must get their call letter through online mode only. No admit card will be sent to any candidate via post or any other resources. Applicants can easily download their call letter by following the steps mentioned above or by going through the official Link available on this page.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Candidates need to download application form also from official website and they must fill it and bring along with necessary documents at the time of interview. Here below you can check the list of documents, you need to bring for interview”
List of Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificates
- Mark Sheets of Graduation and further Qualification
- Identity Proof
- No Objection Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved category)
|APO||30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017|
|Assistant Professor in Universities||04/08/2017|
|Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Dept., Govt. of Bihar||11/08/2017|
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get their BPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update pour pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest PSC Notification||Bihar Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall||How to Crack Interview|
|Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers||In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You|