Candidates you can apply for BPSSC Recruitment to fill the vacancy for the position of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Bihar Public Service Commission. According to the notice released by the organization, there are 1717 vacant posts available for BPSSC SI Police Bharti. Aspirants who are looking for Bihar Public Service Commission vacancy can submit the application form in a prescribed format before the last date which is clearly mentioned below. Candidates who desire to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2017 must fill the application form on time before the last date reach.
You can have a look on Bihar Public Service Commission eligibility criteria if you have decided to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants if you want to have the detailed information regarding the selection procedure then you can have a look on the below section of this page which is well structured and designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BPSSC Vacancy Details:
Required Qualification for Bihar Public Service Commission jobs:
The candidates who are applying for BPSSCSI Police Bharti must possess a degree in any concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Check here: Graduate Jobs
Age Restrictions for BPSSC SI Police Vacancy:
- For General Category- The age of the male candidates must not be less than 20 years and it should not exceed 37 years. Minimum age of female candidates must be 20 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- For Reserved Category- Minimum age of male candidates must be 20 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age of the female candidates must be minimum 20 years and maximum 42 years respectively.
Bihar Public Service Commission Salary Structure:
The candidates who will get finalized for Bihar Public Service Commission vacancies will get salary of Rs 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay 4200/- as per the norms of the organization.
Check Here: Defence Jobs
The candidates who are planning to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission job have to appear in the following phases of selection procedure:
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Endurance test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Certificate Verification
Candidates you can go through the official notification to get the detailed information about the Physical criteria for BPSSC Recruitment.
Download Here>> BPSSC Recruitment Notification
How to fill Bihar Public Service Commission application form?
- To apply for Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment, the candidates have to first log on to the official website of the organization that is www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- After you are able to log on to the home page of the organization you have to select the link as “Advt 01/2017: Selection of Police Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police against 1,717 vacant posts for the year 2017”
- Now a PDF file containing the advertisement will appear on your digital screen and you will be able to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the details, if you ensure the entire eligibility norms, you can apply online to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the details in the form carefully and cautiously.
- Upload all the required and essential documents in the form, and a passport size photograph.
- After that you can recheck the form once before the final submission.
- Finally you can submit the application form and take a print out of it for the future usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit the online form: will be soon updated
Find More: Bihar Jobs
Aspirants are advised to visit the Official Link to get all the detailed information in concern of BPSSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You can stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|