A newest online vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society as BRLPS Recruitment. Organization invites applications from suitable candidates for the engagement of 120 Manager & Others under Lohia Swachh Bihar Abhiyan. Jobs seekers who have required eligibility criteria and searching for BRLPS Recruitment 2017 can apply by submitting their applications till the closing date given below.
This Page Includes:
|BRLPS Vacancy Name||BRLPS Eligibility Criteria|
|Official Notification Link||Application Fee|
|Method of Recruitment||Mode of Applying|
|Last Date to Apply||Official website Link|
Aspirants who have decided to build their career in government sector they must grab this career opportunity. Aspirants, interested to join this organization they can submit their application form for Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates can also get the rest information about BRLPS Lohia Swachh Bihar Abhiyan Recruitment through this page, created by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|State Consultant||Capacity Building & Human Resource||01|
|Information Education & Communication||01|
|Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System||01|
|Solid Liquid Waste Management||01|
|State Finance Manager||01|
|District Coordinator||As per Requirement|
|District Consultant||Capacity Building &Information Education & Communication||38|
|Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System||38|
|Solid Liquid Waste Management & Technical Expert-Sanitation and Hygiene||38|
|Accountant (State Level)||01|
Required Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification Required for BRLPS Vacancy||Salary Details|
|State Consultant (CB&HR)||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in related field with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience||Rs. 55,000/-|
|State Consultant- (IEC)|
|State Consultant (MLE & MIS)||· Graduate in Engineering with a specialization in Computer science or Information Technology OR|
· Post Graduate in Social Work/ MBA / Rural Management / Rural Development /Public Policy/ Statistics or Actuarial sciences (Recognized by The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)), Operation Research.
· Should have minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience.
|State Consultant (SLWM)||Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or its equivalent Degree with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience|
|State Finance Manager||· Chartered Accountant/ MBA-Finance /Cost Accountant|
· Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in handling internal/statutory audit and consultancy in accounts, taxation etc.
|District Coordinator||Graduate in any discipline with preference to Post Graduate/ MBA with a minimum 5 years of post qualification experience||Rs. 40,000/-|
|District Consultant (CB&IEC)||· Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development or Public Health|
· minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience
|District Consultant (MLE&MIS)||Graduate in Engineering with relevant years’ of post-qualification experience|
|District Consultant (SLWM&TE-S&H)||Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science, Rural Development, Social Work, or Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or Agriculture with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience|
|Accountant (State Level)||· Post Graduate in Commerce with|
· Minimum 2 years of post-qualification relevant experience
Get Here Latest:
Limitations of Age:
Job seekers must meet age- criteria according to the posts and discipline. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Application Fee for Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Vacancy:
- For unreserved category/ BC/ EBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST and Differently Abled (PH) candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process for BRLPS Jobs:
All the aspirants must know that the engagement of job seekers will be done for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Jobs on the basis of their performance in test and / or interview conducted by the selection committee of Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Society.
Simple steps to apply for BRLPS Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this BRLPS Recruitment they must follow the below given steps.
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society that is jobs.lsbabihar.com
- On the home page go through “Current Openings” tab visible in menu bar on home page.
- Now select suitable posts link and read the complete advertisement cautiously.
- After reading complete details hit on the “Apply” button given in front of vacancy name and then fill BRLPS Online Application Form correctly with complete information in an appropriate manner along with required testimonials and must upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and full signature.
- After filling the form correctly with all mandatory information submit it by hitting “Submit” button within given time period.
- Take a print out of application form for future references.
BRLPS Recruitment 2017: Get Details
To check complete Application Process: Press Here
Last Date for receipt of BRLPS Application Form: Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Check Here More: Bihar Jobs
Interested and willing job seekers may read Official Advertisements of BRLPS Recruitment 2017 which is available on this page to get more details about the same. You can also bookmark this web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get complete details related to above given notification and visit to Official Link directly by hitting this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bihar Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|