BSEB 12th Admit Card
Download BSEB इंटरमीडिएट Admit Card! Bihar School Examination Board has issued BSEB 12th Admit Card. It will organize Practical Exam from 11.01.2018 to 25.01.2018. To appear in Jan Practical test, it is mandatory to carry 12th Hall Ticket.
With assistance of login credentials like “User ID” & “Password”, you may download BSEB 12th Hall Ticket. BSEB 12th Admit Card 2018 is available for download via online mode on this page. Follow steps & get your call letter.
Do you know Practical Exam Dates?
Bihar School Examination Board will conduct Practical Exam from 11.01.2018 to 25.01.2018 while class 12 exams are scheduled to be held from 06.02.2018 to 16.02.2018. Those who will participate in exam may get BSEB 12th Call Letter.
Intermediate exam will be held in first and second shifts. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all information about 12th Admit Card on this page. Have a look!
BSEB 12th Admit Card
Procedure to download BSEB 12th Admit Card 2018:
To download BSEB 12th 2018 Admit Card, follow steps as prescribed here.
- Visit official portal of Bihar School Examination Board srsec.bsebbihar.com
- Under “Bihar School Examination Board” head, enter details like “User ID” & “Password”.
- Hit on “Login” option.
- Your Bihar School Examination Board12th Practical Admit Card will open up at your screen.
- Students may download call letter in order to appear for exam.
- Carry Bihar School Examination Board 12th Admit Card & bring it during practical exam.
BSEB 12th Jan Practical Exam Hall Ticket:
Class 12th practical exam schedule 2018 for all the three Arts, Science and Commerce stream has been issued. Students from all the colleges studying intermediate must attend this practical paper.
We have listed direct ways to get Bihar School Examination Board 12th Call Letter. Without BSEB 12th Practical Exam Admit Card, students are not allowed to attend practical or annual examination.
Also Check Out: Bihar Board 12th Time Table
Details mentioned on call letter:
- Name of Candidate
- Registration no. of candidate
- BHU PET paper appearing for
- Date of exam on BSEB 12th Practical Admit Card
- Time of exam printed on BHU PET Admit Card
- Exam centre Address
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Instructions for candidates
Essential Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Exam Date: 11.01.2018 to 25.01.2018
Follow its Official Link to attain more details about BSEB 12th Admit Card 2018. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates concerning it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bihar Board 12th Result||Bihar Board Compartmental Exam|
|BSEB Scholarship||Bihar Board 10th Result|
|Bihar Board 10th Model Paper||Board Exam|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|