BSF Paramedical Recruitment 2014
Border Security Force (BSF) has dispersed a notification of BSF Paramedical Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies of Group B & Group C. Willing applicants may download the application form online.
Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India and is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
To acquire more information concerning to BSF Paramedical Recruitment 2014 you go through the given advertisement which is customized below by the team of recruitmentinbox.in
Border Security Force (BSF)
Para Medical Staff
BSF Group B, Group C Recruitment 2014:
Total No. of Vacancies: 37
|S No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Age Criteria|
|1||SI (Staff Nurse)||08||21-30|
|2||ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified)||20||18-25|
|3||ASI (OT Technician)||02||20-25|
|4||ASI (Physio- therapist)||01||20-27|
Applicants must have passed 10+2 or Equivalent from recognized board.
Job hunter should have relevant Experience in the field of Tuberculosis, Hospital Administration, Sister Tutor, Public health, Pediatrics, Psychiatry
Job fighter should hold Certificate of Diploma in Pharmacy/ Operation Technique/ Physiotherapy/ Electrician trade from any recognized Institution of the Central or State Government
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government rules and regulation
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in:
- Written test
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test
- Medical examination
|Male||167.5 Cms||78 Cms||83 Cms|
|Post Name||Salary Criteria||Grade Pay|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|ASI (OT Technician)|
|ASI (Physio- therapist)|
- Applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs50/- as an application fee
- examination fee to be drawn in favour of the DDO of respective Examination Centres payable at respective branch
- SC/ST and Female Candidates are exempted to pay any amount of examination fee.
How to fill application form?
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form in his own handwriting neatly and legibly in block letters.
- Application form should be completed in all respects and should be accompanied by certified copies of testimonials.
- Copy of recent passport size photograph should also be pasted on the application at the space provided for the purpose and should submit the form with the given period of time at the mentioned specified address in the given official notification
Last Date to apply: 14th July 2014
Quick Links to get Job
For more information check official Link