BSNL JAO Admit Card
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued BSNL JAO Admit Card recently. Candidates who are going to appear for Junior Accounts Officer examination, they may download BSNL Jr Accounts Officer hall ticket through online mode via its official website given below. The Junior Accounts Officer exam is going to be held on 05-11-2017. Candidates can tap on direct link given in below section of the page for checking BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017. You may precede further section of this page for getting more information regarding Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JAO Admit Card.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had published a job notification for filling 996 vacant position of Junior Accounts Officer. The last date of online registration was 15-10-2017. Those applicants who have submitted registration form before the last date, only those applicants will become able to participate in this examination. For appearing in this exam, BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 is very important document which should be downloaded from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BSNL JAO Admit Card
Steps to download BSNL JAO Admit Card:
Candidates who are interested to download BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Admit Card smoothly must follow up the simple steps-
- First of all, candidates who want to get BSNL JAO 2017 Admit Card must go through the official site that is externalbsnlexam.com.
- After reaching to the home page, hit the suitable “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JAO Admit card” link.
- Subsequently, a new page of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Admit card will be open in front of you, some details will be asking.
- Candidates are required to enter the details such as registration no. / DOB/ Password or (whatever is required) in the empty gap to get Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Hall Ticket.
- Press on “submit” tab and within a second BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Call letter will be displayed on the desktop screen.
- At last, you can download the externalbsnlexam.com Admit Card and take a print out of it for future reference.
BSNL JAO Admit Card >> Get It From Here
BSNL JAO Exam Admit Card:
One of the most reputed organizations that are Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had publicized the recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of Junior Accounts Officers in BSNL. In the order, recruitment has set to conduct the online competitive exam 2017 which is going to be held on scheduled date and venue. It is informed to contenders if they want to take part in online exam, so download their BSNL JAO Exam hall ticket via online mode. Also, individuals can download the BSNL JAO 2017 Hall ticket from the official website.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JAO Exam Pattern:
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer exam will be of Objective type, as it consist Multiple Choice Questions.
- BSNL JAO Exam consists two papers; first one is Paper I and Second is Paper II. Both Papers contains includes 150 questions
- BSNL JAO Examination is of total of 450 marks.
- Duration of exam is 3 Hours.
- Paper I- questions will be asked from General English & Aptitude, General Awareness.
- Paper II- comprises questions from Concerned Subject.
- Negative Marking exists for every wrong answer.
Get Here: BSNL JAO Syllabus
|Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
Some Important instructions you need to kept in your mind:
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer hall ticket
- Passport, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, AADHAR Card (UID) and Credit Card with photograph as identity proof
- BSNL JAO Exam is of Objective type, so calculators are not allowed in the location.
- Reach at least 30 min. before in the examination hall
- Any communiqué and electronic devices are debarred in the exam hall, so avoid bring all these types of items
Apply Now!! BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017-996 Posts
Some Important Documents You Should Carry:
Candidates who are going to appear in BSNL JAO exam 2017 are required to bring these following documents which are well furnished below section of the page.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Any other identity proof issued by Gazetted Officer
Date of Examination: 05-11-2017
Aspirants who want to get BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017–18, need to visit the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query then you can write in comment box, which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|BSNL Online Mock Test||How to Prepare For Written Exam|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||Latest Current Affairs|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better|