UP BTC Counselling
UP Basic Education Board is going to organized UP BTC Counselling for upcoming session in concern of those candidates who are interested to serve their country as a teacher and want to frame the better future of coming generation. Aspirants may appear for UP BTC Counselling 2017 on the specified dates by going through cut off list which is furnished below district wise.
BTC which stands for Basic Teaching Certificate is a course which helps in training eligible candidates to appoint them on teacher post. UP BTC refers to Uttar Pradesh Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC) which is governed by Uttar Pradesh government, contenders who wanted to be recruited on government teaching jobs in primary schools is compulsory to have qualified BTC. It is a 2 year regular program.
To take part in this program, candidates must have completed graduation and then they have to fill online application form after that merit list will be disclosed which is based on the aggregate marks of total qualification of applicants. Then shortlisted candidates will called for Counselling then final step of seat allocation will take place after Counselling.
Applicants may gather detailed information about cut off marks list, fee details and other details from below segment of this page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP BTC Counselling
UP BTC Fee Details:
Counselling for free seat of private colleges will also be done on the same day. The fees for free seat is Rs. 22,000/- per year and fees for paid seat is Rs. 42,000/- per annum.
Documents to be submitted for verification for UP BTC Counselling:
- Passport size Photograph
- Marks sheet of class 10th & 12th
- Certificate of Class XII/ HSC/ Graduation
- Character certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Domicile of official address
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST
- For economically weak candidates- Income certificate
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
UP BTC Cut Off Marks 2017:
The cut off list will use for completion of selection process in every examination. Candidates who want to check that whether they are qualified or not through below tailored cut-off list-
|Cut Off for Females|
|Cut Off for Males|
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
The seat will be allocated to the students selected on the basis of Merit. And seat allotment letter will be issued to the student after the seat selection.
Check UP BTC Merit list and Counselling Result:
Participants may download BTC cut off list district wise through below given official website-
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Gbnagar.nic.in|
|Jyotiba Phoole Nagar||Jpnagar.nic.in|
|Kushi Nagar (Padrauna)||Kushinagar.nic.in|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Sknagar.nic.in|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||Srdnagar.nic.in|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Process to attend UP BTC Counselling:
Contenders who are going to appear for this UP BTC Counselling have to follow below specified simple instructions-
- Aspirants, first need to collect original documents/ certificates related to their qualifications.
- And then they have to check their call letter for Counselling.
- Then reach the location which is mention in call letter along with all essential documents.
- After reaching that location, applicants have to inquiry about the allotment from Counseling Leader.
- Then they will ask to do document registration to finally allot for Counselling.
- Now aspirants need to join desired colleges if they fulfils criterion.
- And now they have to starts contact to colleges for which they applied in Counselling.
The aspirants wanted to gather the future updates regarding UP BTC Counselling 2017 may stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For further significant information contenders may visit this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UP BTC Application Form||UP BTC Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|