Bullet Train Project Launched in India
Our Prime Minister “Narendra Modi” is a brilliant man who wants to do big things for us. So, Now Bullet Train Project Launched in India by Mr. Modi. On an Occasion, 15 August 2022, When our Country INDIA will Complete 75 years of INDEPENDENCE said by Railways Minister Piyush Goyal. The happening news on the other hand is that Japan Will Fund Rs. 88,000 Crores for 508 km Project. There are many focal points and specifications about this train. The main spec. which comes in mind when we think about the bullet train is the Speed. This train USP is the speed which is that at an average speed of 250 km per hour, with a top speed of around 320 km per hour, the train will run at more than double the top speed of the fastest train in India.
Moreover, Rs. 1.1 Lakh Crore Bullet Train Project is a joint undertaking between the Indian Railways and Japanese firm Shinkansen Technology. Apart from this, The Japanese team expected, the First Bullet Train Will Be started by 2023, but Prime Minister “Narendra Modi” want to start the train on 15 August 2022. As, We all are aware that this common man has done so many Modifications for our country. This is a line which said by Mr. Modi “India’s First Bullet Train Is The India’s Big Dream”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his guest Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has Launched the ambitious Ahmedabad-Mumbai high speed train project in Ahmedabad.
Bullet Train Project Launched in India
On Thursday (14/09/2017) This Morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting Japanese PM Shinzo Abe at Gujarat’s Ahmedabad launched work on India’s First Bullet Train. To build high-tech projects, PM Modi’s efforts to demonstrate India’s capability is seen as a centerpiece, 508 km high-speed rail link to Mumbai. The project also signals New Delhi and Tokyo’s close ties amid China’s growing assertiveness in the region. In the Year 2022, the bullet train is expected to begin operating.
The prime ministers of the two countries that is Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe also laid the foundation stone for an institute at Vadodara where around 4,000 people will be trained for the bullet train project. Beside this, The new train will carry 750 Passengers which will race between PM Modi’s home state Gujarat and Mumbai. Also, Travelling time will be reduced from eight (8) hours to a little over three (3) hours if train will stops at all the 12 stations and if it stops at only four station then time will be around two (2) hours.
- Bullet train project will boost employment. If technology is used to empower the poor we can win the fight against poverty: PM Modi.
- With bullet train, one can reach Mumbai from Ahmedabad in just 2-3 hours: PM Modi.
- Better connectivity will lead to progress: PM Modi.
- I was questioned when will India have bullet train? Now, when the project is being launched they are again questioning what is the need: PM Modi.
- Transport system is of prime importance for a nation’s development: PM Modi
- Bullet train symbol of new India, says PM Narendra Modi.
- Today, Japan has proved to be India’s true friend: PM Modi.
- I thank my friend Shinzo Abe on behalf of people of Gujarat, India: PM Modi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the gathering.
- I hope to enjoy the beauty of India through the windows of bullet train when I come to India in a few years: Shinzo Abe
- Japan is committed to Modi’s scheme of ‘Make in India’ scheme. Jai India, Jai Japan: Shinzo Abe
- My friend Modi is building a new India, says Japanese PM Shinzo Abe.
- Engineers from India and Japan would make this project a great success: Shinzo Abe.
- The project symbolises India-Japan friendship. It is a historic day in India-Japan relationship: Shinzo Abe.
- I am very happy to launch the bullet train project. Honoured to be part of the project: Shinzo Abe.
- Shinzo Abe begins with Namaskar.
- Japanese PM Shinzo Abe, PM Narendra Modi lay foundation stone of India’s first bullet train project in Ahmedabad.
- Welcome Japanese PM Shinzo Abe and express gratitude towards Japan. Entire Gujarat is experiencing immense joy today: Gujarat CM
- With laying foundation of bullet train, we are also laying foundation of New India: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at Ahmedabad
- Many people criticized the introduction of Rajdhani but now it is the train everyone wants to travel in: Piyush Goel
- This bullet train will be a symbol of brotherhood b/w people of India and Japan: Railway Minister Piyush Goel in Ahmedabad
- PM Modi and Japanese PM Shinzo Abe arrive at the stage for inauguration of High Speed Rail from Mumbai to Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad: PM Modi & Japanese PM Shinzo Abe inspect a model of the high speed rail from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, September 14, 2017
- Stage is set for bhumi pujan (ground breaking ceremony) for India’s first bullet train project in Ahmedabad.
- Modi then took his Japanese guests on a tour of the Sidi Saiyyed mosque, a 16th-century mosque known for its intricate architecture. The two leaders ended their day with a traditional Gujarati dinner.
- Abe, who was in a formal suit when he arrived at the
- Ahmedabad airport, wore kurta-pyjama and a blue Nehru jacket, while his wife donned red salwar-kameez and a white stole to Sabarmati Ashram.
- Immediately after the welcome ceremony, Abe, his wife,
- and Modi set-off on an 8-km roadshow in an open-roof jeep for the Sabarmati Ashram where Mahatma Gandhi spent considerable time of his life.
- On Wednesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi received Japanese PM Shinzo Abe, who is accompanied by his wife Akie, with his characteristic hug at Ahmedabad airport.
Prime Minister “Narendra Modi” has dream to run the Bullet Train in India. So, Bullet Train Project Launched in India, by Putting Efforts and Lots of Planning to make this Era Modern.
You may visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to get more details. Candidate may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more details on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme||Reasons behind Success and Money|
|How To Deal With a Failed ATM Transaction||UP Ration Card List 2018|