Burdwan District Recruitment
An employment announcement regarding Burdwan District Recruitment has been published by West Bengal Social Audit Department, Bardhaman District. Meticulous aspirants who want to build a bright career in this leading organization may apply for various Upcoming Jobs such as Village Resource Person. There are 650 vacant positions free, so candidates may apply for Burdwan District Recruitment 2017. Interested contenders who are looking for best job opportunities must grab this chance by applying for Burdwan District Village Resource Person Recruitment through submit an application before the final date that is 21.07.2017.
This page includes:
Burdwan District Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Burdwan District Recruitment
Steps to apply for District Social Audit Unit Burdwan Recruitment
Burdwan District Recruitment Notice
This latest declaration has been made for hiring eligible fresher’s, so all interested fresher candidates can attain further details regarding Burdwan District Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well provided below by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. It is advised to comprehend the complete details before applying against Burdwan District Vacancy. Applicants must apply for the desired posts as mentioned below….
Burdwan District Vacancy Details:
VRP (Village Resource Person): 650 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Village Resource Person Jobs:
- Candidates, who are applying for Burdwan District Jobs must should have passed Madhyamik(10th examination and preferably with Higher Education) or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must know an ability to read and write the Bengali language.
Check Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper age limit will be decided as per District Social Audit Unit Purba Burdwan Notification.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for special categories like SC/ST/OBC etc.
Those contenders will be selected for Burdwan District Vacancies, are able to receive an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 352/- per day as per the norms of institution.
Appointment Method for Burdwan District Job:
Applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Interview and also based on Educational Qualification, Working Experience after screening of applications. These all rounds will be organized by the organization as per Burdwan District Advertisement.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Steps to apply for District Social Audit Unit Burdwan Recruitment:
- Aspirants, who want to apply against Burdwan District VRP Recruitment, need to fill an Burdwan District Application Form which is available on the official website of organization that is bardhaman.nic.in
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to choose suitable link from the homepage.
- Now, candidates need to select “View Notice” link which is given in the front of “Applications are invited for engagement of Village Resource Person for Social Audit for FY 2017-18” link.
- Then, entire Burdwan District Notification will open up in front of you.
- After that, read the notice carefully, candidates need to download format of application form and fill it with necessary details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, candidates need to attach photocopies of relevant documents with the Burdwan District VRP application form.
- Finally, candidates need to send filled application form on respective postal address.
District Magistrate Social Audit,
1st Floor, New District Collectorate Building,
District Panchayat & Development Department,
Govt. of West Bengal,
Purba Burdwan District
Burdwan District Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Last Date to Submit Application Form of Burdwan District: 21.07.2017
For more details you may check this Official Link against Burdwan District Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal (ww.recruitmentinboxx.com) to obtain the upcoming details regarding Burdwan District Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|