CA CPT Application Form
Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India is inviting CA CPT Application Form for the forthcoming December Common Proficiency Test 2018. A candidate who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for CA CPT December Exam by filling the CA CPT Registration Form 2018.
CA CPT Online Registration will be started from 10-08-2018 onwards. Applicants can fill the CA CPT Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 10-09-2018. Date for Hosting of allotment of assignments is 20-10-2018.
CA CPT Application Form Last Date!!!
CA CPT Online Form Link will be disabled on 10-09-2018. CA Common Proficiency Test Exam will be conducted on 16-12-2018. Applicants must follow the below provided steps to fill CA CPT Application Form 2018-2019.
To get further information about CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form, you are required to go through the whole page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT Eligibility for Empanelment:
Those members who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for empanelment, to act as Observers:
- He/she should not be more than 65 years of age as on the date of empanelment; i.e. 10th August, 2018
- His/her name should have been borne on the Register of Members as on 1 st May, 2016 and continues to be so;
- Neither he/she nor his/her relatives* or dependant* is / will be appearing in the ensuing Chartered Accountants Examinations for students / Post – Qualification Course Examinations in November, 2018 in any examination centres in India or Abroad.
- However, applying or appearance in ISA – AT of December, 2018 will not be considered a disability for observership for December, 2018 Examinations.
- The Honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per day / per session and Rs. 350/- as conveyance reimbursement for ‘A’ class cities
- 250/- for other cities per day (to cover cost of local travel) besides reimbursement of postal, stationery, telephone expenses, if any, will be paid.
CA CPT 2018 Application Form:
ICAI will declare CA CPT Application form in the month of April 2018. Students have to register in online mode before the last date by admission authority.
- If applicant have select examination centre in India with Rs.1000/-
- If applicant have select test centre in Kathmandu (i.e. Nepal) then they pay Rs.1700/-
- If applicant have select test centre in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat, Doha pay $ 300
CA CPT Exam Pattern:
|Mode of examination||Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)|
|Test Medium||English OR Hindi|
|First session of CA CPT||Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|Second session of CA CPT||Sec C – General Economics||50||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total||4 sections||200||4 hours|
Get Detailed: CPT Syllabus
The complete cutoff is 50% marks of 200 i.e. applicants have to gained 100 marks minimum from 200 when to get succeeded. Please go to complete the information relate with sectional cutoff of test for CA CPT.
|Sections||Sectional cutoff for 30%|
|General Economies||50 marks|
|Mercantile Laws||40 marks|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||60 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
CA CPT Admit Card 2018:
- Admit Card will be provided to the candidates prior three weeks from the examination.
- Candidates can obtain their CA CPT 2018 Admit Card by login through their registered id and password.
- CA CPT 2018 Admit Card consists of candidature details such as name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, exam venue etc.
- In case of any candidate finds any discrepancy regarding admit card then he/she can contact ICAI Helpline desk immediately.
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
List of CA CPT Exam Centers:
|Delhi / New Delhi||Tuticorin||Meerut|
How to Register for CPT June 2018:
- Student have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute which amounts to 100/-
- Applicants can download their application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- Registration amounts to 100/-. If the registration form is downloaded from the Institute website then the applicants has to pay 100/- or as the case may be
- Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favor of Secretary
- If you download the registration form via online you have to remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
How to fill CA CPT Application Form 2018?
Candidates can apply for CA Common Proficiency Test by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all, visit official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is icai.org to fill CA CPT 2018 Application Form
- Now you have to hit on “CPT – June 2018” link, available under “Announcement” section at the leftward of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about exam. You must read all the details very carefully mentioned in Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Notification.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Login/ Register” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- Hit on “New User Register Here” link.
- Then, fill CA CPT 2018 Registration Form with complete details such as name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Landline No, Primary Email, Re-Enter Primary Email and Secondary Email & others
- After filling registration form hit on “Register” tab for final completion
- Ensuing to filling CA CPT Online Registration, you may download CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2018
- Fill required details in CA CPT Application Form 2018
- After filling CA CPT Online Application Form, upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph, and signature, as per specifications
- Pay CA CPT Exam Fees via proper channel.
- Take preview of CA CPT June form & Submit CA CPT 2018 Application Form within given period of time
- At last retain a hard copy of Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Application Form for further usage
Required Documents along with Registration Form:
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CA CPT 2018 Important Dates:
|Opening of the window for empanelment||10-08-2018|
|Closing of the window for empanelment||10-09-2018|
|Hosting of the details of allotment of assignments||20-10-2018|
|CA CPT Exam Date||16-12-2018|
To get more information concerning CA CPT Application Form 2018 – 2019, visit the Official Link. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also get latest updates about CA CPT Registration for June 2018 by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CA CPT Result||CA CPT Exam Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|