CA IPCC Application Form
CA IPCC May Exam Notification!!!!! Candidates, who are going to participate in Intermediate (IPC) examination they can fill CA IPCC Application Form now. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is going to organize CA IPCC May Exam for Group I and II from 3rd May to 16-05-2017. Willing contenders are needed to submit their CA IPCC Online Registration as well as offline forms on or before the last date that is 27-02-2017. For acquiring more information about CA IPCC Application Form 2017 candidates have to go through this page.
Vital Points Presented On This Page:
|Way to fill CA IPCC May Exam Form||Fee structure of CA IPCC Examination|
|CA IPCC Eligibility Norms||Exam Centres|
|CA IPCC Exam Dates||Exam Pattern for your help|
|Postal Address as state wise for your comfort||Procedure of selection|
Official Link of CA IPCC Application Form
Candidates, who are going to apply against CA IPCC Notification they are advised must check the complete eligibility criteria before filling CA IPCC Application Form. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided CA IPCC Online Registration Link with Offline and online method of filling forms. Candidates can check this complete page section which is well presented by keeping your comfort in mind.
CA IPCC Application Form:
CA IPCC Application Form
Way to fill CA IPCC Online Registration Form
Through Online Mode>>>>
- First of all willing candidates have to go through official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is icaiexam.icai.org
On Home Page:
- After that candidates have to press “Login” tab at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then hit on “Register Now” tab under login and fill complete details asked in the format of the form.
- After that, if you are confirm with all details then tick the below given box and Hit on “Register” tab at last.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Now fill complete details in the format of CA IPCC Online Exam Application.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, qualification, caste, identity proof etc. if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and after that hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for future reference.
Hit Here<<<< Apply Online Link
Through Offline Mode>>>>
Candidates who want to apply through offline mode they need to download or Purchase the Application Form.
Payment Of Fee:
- Aspirants are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- per application form for offline mode.
- Candidates can obtain forms from Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute and on cash payment on or from 6th February 2017.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- Now candidates must fill the CA IPCC Exam Application in a suitable way.
- After that, attach required documents and certificates along with application form.
After that candidates have to send their forms to the correct postal address which are given below on or before the last date.
Postal Address for IPCC Registration Form:
Candidates have to send their CA IPCC Application Form to the correct postal address which are well mentioned below, so please have a look!!
|Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Western India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005,|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands||Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountantsof India, ICAI BHAWAN, 122, M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3314 Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034,|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman-Nicobar Islands||Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street) Kolkata – 700 071,|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand||Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001|
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh||Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 52 54, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110032,|
Must Check: CA IPCC Timetable
CA IPCC Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants, who are going to apply against IPCC Exam Notification they must be passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) will be able enrolment to Intermediate (IPC) Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.
- Those candidates are successfully completed their Intermediate (IPC) Course on passing the CPT and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent are eligible to be enrolled by the organization.
- Those applicants who have already registered for erstwhile Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course-II)/ or Professional Competence Course cum article ship will be eligible for enrolment/ conversion to Intermediate (IPC) Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.
- Contenders pursuing Final year Graduation Course, can also apply for the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
CA IPCC Registration Fees
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Intermediate (IPC) and Final Examinations, are required to pay registration fee as well stated below table.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode or by using VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card till 27th February, 2017.
- Those contenders, who are unable to pay fee on scheduled date they have to submit additional of Rs.600/- as late fee (for Domestic & Kathmandu centres) and US$ 10 (for overseas centres).
|For Indian Centre(s)|
|Single Group / Unit 1 to 8||Rs. 1500/-|
|Both the Groups / Unit – 9||Rs. 2700/-|
|For Overseas Centre(s) i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Muscat|
|Single Group / Unit 1 to 8||US$ 325|
|Both the Groups / Unit – 9||US$ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centre|
|Single Group / Unit 1 to 8||INR 2200|
|Both the Groups / Unit – 9||INR 3400|
Procedure of Selection:
The final selection of the candidates will be based on their qualifying marks in Chartered Accountants Integrated Professional Competence Course Test followed by documents verification process as per the decision of the organization.
Exam Pattern & Subjects of CA IPCC Examination
|Paper 1||Accounting||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Business Laws, Ethics and communication||100 marks|
|Part I||Business Laws||60 marks (Comprising)|
|Business Law||30 marks|
|Company Law||30 marks|
|Part II||Ethics||20 marks|
|Part III||Communication||20 marks|
|Paper 3||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||100 marks|
|Part I||Cost Accounting||50 marks|
|Part II||Financial Management||50 marks|
|Paper 4||Taxation||100 marks|
|Part I||Income Tax||50 marks|
|Part II||Service Tax||25 marks|
|Paper 5||Advance Accounting||100 marks|
|Paper 6||Auditing and Assurance||100 marks|
|Paper 7||Information Technology and Strategic Management||100 marks|
|Section A||Information Technology||50 marks|
|Section B||Strategic Management||50 marks|
Get Complete Details On: CA Syllabus 2017
Note: The level of the knowledge expected of students in the above subjects is working knowledge.
CA Exam Centres
Places Of Examination Centres Overseas: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kathmandu & Muscat
Dates to be remembered:
|Start Date||06-02-2017 (10:00 Hrs IST)|
|Last Date for Online Submission of CA IPCC Application Form without late fee||27-02-2017|
|Last Date for Online Submission of CA IPCC Application Form with late fee||06-03-2017|
|Group I||03rd, 05th, 07th, 09thMay 2017|
|Group II||12th, 14th, 16th May 2017|
CA IPCC Application Form: Official Notice
Note: Candidates, who want to attain more information’s related to CA IPCC Application Form they can check Official Link which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates who are willing to update with latest and future information regarding CA IPCC Application Form 2017 they can connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|AP Intermediate Time Table 2017 – (I/II Year) Exam Schedule|
|Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 322 Vacancy Asst/Engg|
|Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 – LBS SET Feb Hall Ticket|
|Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2017 – Intermediate (XII) Exam Schedule Online|