CA IPCC Registration Form
Institute of Charted accounts of India has all set to conduct CA IPCC Exam in the month of November 2016. For this concern CA IPCC Registration Form 2016 are invited from those candidates who are going to appear in Intermediate (IPC) exam. Applicants, who have required eligibility criteria for this exam, may apply by filling CA IPCC Application Form against this notification before the last. Applicants are also advised to bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding CA IPCC Registration Form 2017.
Aspirants may follow below stated guidelines to fill online registration form before the last date which is 26th August 2016 and you can also check the IPCC exam date from the below section of this page. For more information about Chartered Accountants Integrated Professional Competence Course Test, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CA IPCC Registration Form
- Applicants must have passed 12th standard examination or its equivalent exam from recognized board or institutes.
- Those who qualify B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in 1st attempt are also eligible to apply for these exams.
Must Check: CA IPCC Timetable
|Test Centre In||Group/Exam Applied||Exam Fee||Late Fee from 27th August to 02nd September 2016||Total With Late FEE|
|India||Group-I (or) Group-II (or) Unit-1 to 8||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|Both Groups (or) Unit-9||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 3500/-|
|Nepal||Group-I (or) Group-II (or) Unit-1 to 8||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2600/-|
|Both Groups (or) Unit-9||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3600/-|
|AbuDhabi/Dubai/Muscat||Group-I (or) Group-II (or) Unit-1 to 8||US $ 275||US $ 10||US $ 285|
|Both Groups (or) Unit-9||US $ 430||US $ 440|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- For Online Applicants: No Fee
- For Offline Aspirants: Rs. 1000/-
- Aspirants need to pay examination fee by demand draft that shall be drawn in favor of Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.
Applicants should need to pay examination fee through online mode only by using the Master / VISA / Maestro credit/Debit Card
Procedure of Selection:
Contender’s classification will be based on their qualifying marks in Chartered Accountants Integrated Professional Competence Course Test followed by documents verification process.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
|Western Region||Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra and U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and U.Ts. Of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry|
|Eastern Region||North East States, Odisha, West Bengal and U.T. of Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Central Region||of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, M.P., Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and U.P.|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Haryana, H.P., J&K, Punjab and U.T. of Chandigarh|
|Overseas Examination Centers||Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.), Dubai (U.A.E.), Kathmandu (Nepal), Muscat (Oman)|
Process to Fill CA IPCC Registration Form:
For Online Candidates:
- First of all go to official website of organization which is www.icaiexam.icai.org
- On homepage go to “November 2016, register & Apply for Examinations”.
- After that hit on “Register & Apply Online” link
- Must fill online application form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After that submit it with-in given time period.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
For Offline Applicants:
Eligible job appliers may purchase application from Regional and Branch Offices of Institute and can be obtained from there on cash payment on or from 5th August 2016. Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents along with demand draft and should be sent at following address, mentioned below:
To Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan Post Box No. 7112
Indraprastha Marg New Delhi 110 002
Check Here: IPCC Admit Card
- Closing Date Of Apply Online: 26th August 2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application With Late Fee: 02nd September 2016
|Intermediate (IPC) Examination|
|Group-I:||2nd , 4th, 6th & 8th November 2016|
10th, 12th & 15th November 2016
Also Check: CA IPCC Results
Aspirants may open this Official Link to know more about CA IPCC Registration Form 2016. You may also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding CA IPCC Registration Form 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|