Calcutta High Court Result
Candidates, who had appeared in Calcutta High Court Re-Examination for post of Group-D on 11/04/2017, are informed that Calcutta High Court Result had been released. Aspirants can check their score cards and merit list of selected candidates through online mode. Candidates, selected for the further test, have to attend for viva-voce, which is going to be held on 06/05/2017. Before viva-voce candidates have to appear for document verification process from 28/04/2017 to 03/05/2017 on the respective places. Call letters will be sent to the candidates by speed post. If any applicants do not received call letter till 04/05/2017 then they need to collect duplicate call letter on 05/05/2017. Applicants may go through below section of this page to get further details regarding Calcutta High Court Result 2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|Status of result|
|How to check Calcutta High Court Result?|
|Direct Link to check Result|
All the provisionally selected candidates are required to appear personally with all the testimonials in original and self attested copies of the same for verification and submission of the copies of the original documents as on specified dates and respective address. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well tailored the page with all details related to Calcutta High Court Score Cards; you can check it by scrolling down the page.
Steps to Check Calcutta High Court Result:
Candidates, who want to check their results, can follow below stated instructions:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Calcutta High Court that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Notification No.1597 R (Recruitment) dated 17.04.2017 regarding date of further test (viva-voce) in connection with Group – D examination, 2014 (Re-examination 2017) of High Court, Calcutta” link, which is navigated at the left side of the home page.
- By hitting the link said above, you will get a PDF format, which contains names of selected candidates for further test, you should check it carefully and search for your name and roll number.
- In the PDF you can also check information regarding further test, dates, timing and venue for all the procedure, you should read it.
- If you find your name in cut off list, then you must take a print out of that format for future references.
Check This: How To Check Result Using Internet?
Calcutta High Court Result
Calcutta High Court has conducted Re-Examination for the recruitment of candidates for Grade-D. The examination was held on 11/04/2017 and huge number of participants has appeared for this examination. Now after the competition of exam the organization has been uploaded the result of exam and merit list of candidates, who are selected for the further process of selection. Candidates have to appear for documents verification procedure before viva voce. Candidates can get full details by visiting the link stated below.
Download PDF: Calcutta High Court Result
|Documents Verification||28/04/2017 to 03/05/2017|
|Viva-Voce held on||06/05/2017|
Check Out More: High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates are suggested to logon to the official website to check their Calcutta High Court Result 2017. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query regarding this page, may ask in comment box, we’ll try to solve your problems as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|