Calicut University Allotment 2018
Check out! Latest Calicut University Allotment 2018 list here…. Candidates who had appeared in the Centralized Admissions Process for various under graduate (UG)/ post graduate Degree courses (PG) and declared qualified can check the Calicut University First, Second, Third Allotment list with the help of this page. On the basis of Calicut University merit list, Calicut University Allotment 2018 will be made.
Aspirants need to bring all the important documents, testimonials and certificates while heading for admission. University of Calicut allotment 2018 will be done according to the Calicut University Rank Card of candidates. Keen aspirants will get detail information regarding Calicut University Allotment 2018 from the beneath section of this page which is well furnished by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Calicut University Allotment 2018
Procedure To Check Calicut university degree allotment 2018 List:
Appeared candidates in the Centralized Admissions Process are advised to follow simple steps to check the list of degree allotment 2018 Calicut University:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the university that is www.universityofcalicut.info
- On the home you are required to hit appropriate link in order to check the list of degree allotment Calicut University 2018
- After tapping the appropriate link, a new page will appear and you have to enter required details such as your roll number and CAPTCHA ID
- Then you have to hit on “submit” tab and within few seconds your Calicut University allotment result 2018 will appear on your digital screen.
- At last you have to download the Calicut University Allotment 2018 and also take print out of the same for future use.
Check Here: Calicut University UG Admissions
Crucial documents Required at the time of Calicut University Admission:
At the time of admission, aspirants are required to carry all the original documents as furnished below
- Print out of the application form
- Challans of Registration Fee & Mandatory Fee
- Allotment/Admit Card
- Qualifying Certificate
- Mark List(s)/Grade Card (s) of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate
- Equivalency/Recognition Certificate from University of Calicut.(If Nececssary)
- Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate/BPL certificate as directed by the admitting authorities
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates
Calicut University First Allotment 2018
University of Calicut first allotment 2018 will be published on the official website of the university on schedule date. Those aspirants who have received Calicut University degree first allotment 2018 should submit requisite fee to assert their allotment. As those aspirants who fail to submit the required fee will lose the granted allotment and will not be considered for further allotments.
Calicut University Second Allotment 2018
Calicut University will pronounced second allotment list for admission to undergraduate courses on official web portal. Appeared candidates in the Centralised Admission Process for under graduate programs can check the list of Calicut University UG allotment 2018 list from this page.
Check Out: Calicut University Exam Time Table
Calicut University Third Allotment 2018
Candidates, who have not allotted any Seats in process of Second Allotment, can check the Calicut University degree third allotment 2018 from the official website with the help of above stated simple steps. After checking the list of Calicut University 3rd allotment 2018, you have to appear for further procedure that is admission process by making payment of the fee.
Calicut University Fourth Allotment 2018
Huge number of candidates every year applies for Calicut University to get admission into different undergraduate and post graduate courses. Thus the candidates who have applied this year and eagerly waiting for Calicut University 4th allotment 2018 list can check the same with the help of this page and get an idea about the seat as per the courses you have applied for.
After receiving the allotment, aspirants who are satisfied, advised to cancel all the upper options. If higher options are not cancelled then aspirants will be considered for higher options only. Aspirants are bound to discard their earlier allocation and have to take admission according to the received allotment to their higher options
Aspirants who want to fetch more information about the Calicut University Allotment 2018 are advised to follow Official Link of the university. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for receiving all the latest updates. You can also join our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Face book or Google plus page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Calicut University Syllabus||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|