Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
Go ahead and Apply for Latest Teaching Jobs! A notification has been announced for latest jobs regarding Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form through offline mode from eligible contenders to fill up 16 vacant posts of Secondary Grade Teacher. To grasp latest updates on Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2017 you have to read this information.
Content Of This Page Include:
|Vacancies Detail||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation & Pay Scale||Mode of Appointment|
|Steps Followed while Applying||Date to be Remember|
Interested contenders who want to apply against this advertisement may fill application form by going through below specified simple instructions. Candidates may apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Jobs by sending offline application forms on the below specified address till last date i.e. 09th January, 2017. You may go through this web page for other relevant information which is provided for your convenience by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancy Details:
Secondary Grade Teacher – 16 Posts
Contenders who are applying for Cantonment Board Chennai Job must have completed +2 (HSC passed) Secondary Grade Teacher Training from a recognized institution (Diploma in Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education) and passed in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by appropriate Govt. OR Candidates who have completed B.Ed. Degree from recognized university.
Check More – B.Ed Jobs
The age limit for applying candidates is 18-25 years as per rules. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as given below-
- For OBC category – 28 Years
- For SC/ ST Category – 30 Years
- For Differently Abled (UR) Category – 35 Years
- For Differently Abled (OBC) Category – 38 Years
- For Differently Abled (SC/ ST) Category – 40 Years
- For Departmental candidates (UR) – 40 Years
- For Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) – 45 Years
Applicants appointed on Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancies will be provided an attractive amount as a salary in pay scale of Rs. 5,200–20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/- per month from the administration.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be selected on the basis of application received and their presentation measures in test/ interview which is to be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Must Read Important Tips-
Applicants who are applying against Cantonment Board Chennai Notification first have to make the payment of application fees through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at ‘Chennai’. Application fees category wise is given below-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Candidates||NIL|
|For other Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment:
Aspirants wanted to apply for the above specified posts may apply by following the below given simple instructions-
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is cbstm.org.in.
- Then on the home page you have to move your cursor to “Notice” tab which is available at menu bar and hit the “Careers” option which is given under it.
- Then list of various vacancies will appear from that list you have to hit the link “Application form for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher”.
- And then detailed notification in PDF form will appear in front of you, read it carefully.
- And after that you have to take the print out of the application form.
- Now fill the application form with all required details sincerely.
- And then attach relevant testimonials along with the application form such as demand draft, age proof, caste certificate, educational certificate, etc.
- Now put it in an envelope along with attachments and super scribed the envelope.
- Finally send it to below specified address before the last date.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 16
Also Apply For These Chennai Jobs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 09th January, 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form from Remote Areas – 16th January, 2017
Applicants wanted to gather detailed information on Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment may download the official notification by pressing Official Link. Interested job seekers may collect latest up comings on Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2017 by visiting this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|