Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment
Cantonment Board Lucknow has broadcasted a latest vacancy notification as Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit eligible and talented aspirants for filling up the vacant position of Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist. Applications are invited from interested candidates for the said positions. Candidates may apply for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 by following the steps which are available below.
Applicants who are applying for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment are needed to submit their application form before the last date that is 15th of July 2016. You can attain the entire detail against the said vacancies by going through this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Junior Hindi Translator: Appliers should have master degree in Hindi / English as a compulsory / other than Hindi / English with Hindi & English as compulsory / elective subject / as medium of examination at degree level.
- Hindi Typist: Candidates applying for Cantonment Board Lucknow Vacancy must have passed 10th or equivalent qualification from any recognized board / school & having typing speed of Hindi not less than 25 words per minute.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Criteria For Cantonment Board Lucknow Jobs:
- Appliers applying for Junior Hindi Translator post should not more than 30 years and not less than 18 years as on 15th of July 2016.
- Applicants should not more than 27 years and not less than 18 years for Hindi Typist post as on 15th of July 2016.
- Relaxation in age for reserved community will be applicable as per the govt. rules.
- Appliers are needed to deposit Rs.50/- as application fee through demand draft only in favor of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow Cantt” payable at State Bank Of India, Defence Banking Branch, Sadar Lucknow.
- There will be no appellation fee for women & physically handicapped candidates.
Read Also: How to Download Bank Challan Form
Appointed aspirants for Junior Hindi Translator post and for Hindi Typist post will get pay scale of Rs.9300-34800+ grade pay of Rs.4200/- & Rs.5200-20200+ Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month respectively.
Candidates applying for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment would be appointed for Junior Hindi Translator on the behalf of their performance in written test (Objective type test & translation of passage) & for Hindi Typist post on the basis of their performance in written test & skill test.
Read Also: Secret Tips & Tricks for Written Exam
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to visit the official web site of organization that is www.cblucknow.org.in.
- Then you are needed to hit on “recruitment” link available in menu bar of ‘Administration’ tab at the home page.
- Thereafter you have to press on “Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) and Hindi Typist (HT) in Defence Estates organization” link to go further.
- After hitting on said link your notification will be opened at next page you are needed to go through it.
- Now you have to take print out of application form in prescribed format as mentioned in the notification.
- Then fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and attach all the self attested documents / testimonials such as date of birth, educational qualification, category certificate and other whatever is required.
- Now you have to put the application form in an envelope (size 10 cms x 22 cms affixed with Rs. 5/- Postal stamp) and must be super scribed as “Application for Post of ____”.
- Finally you are required to send the application form to the address mentioned below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Defence Estates, Central Command,
17 Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt – 226002 (UP)
More Jobs in Lucknow – Check Here
- Closing Date of Submission of Application: 15-07-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application for remote areas: 31-07-2016
You may acquire more detail against Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 from Official Notification link available below. Job Seekers can bookmark our web portal by pressing Ctrl + D for getting instants access.
Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 Advt – Check Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section