Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th
Choosing a right career path is the most crucial decision of everyone’s life. If you are science stream student, then Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th can be the best option for you.
Well, career in medical stream is one the most promising thing which is highly appreciated by the individuals. Medical field career option is one of the best for those who are enthralled with handling the diseases of sick peoples, medicines, diagnosis.
When it comes to the impressive salary and job opportunity, career in medical field after 12th is a good choice. To know more about Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th and medical job opportunities, have a look at the below of the page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th
A simple degree in medicine is yet not sufficient just for making a successful career. And a doctor may also have to be equipped with computers & IT skills, which are necessary to operate medical equipments but also provide options to use non-invasive methods of treatment. The development in medical sciences has enhanced our longevity and decreased mortality rates dramatically.
Courses To Choose After 12th
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- B.SC Biotechnology- Bachelor of science in Biotechnology
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B.SC Nursing
- B Sc Agriculture- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- B.SC Environmental Science- Bachelor of science in Environmental Science
- B.SC Bio Chemistry- Bachelor of science in Bio Chemistry
- B.SC Botany
- B.SC Zoology
- B.SC Anthropology
- B.SC Home Science
- B.SC Speech and Language Pathology
- BSc Radiography
- B.Sc. Rehabilitation Therapy
- B.Sc. Food Technology
Must Check, Best: Career Option In Medical After 12th
Courses To Opt For Medical Field After 10th
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology (MEDICAL)
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Engineering Drawing
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science
- Commerce with Maths
- Commerce without Maths
- Commerce with Economics
- Arts with Maths
- Arts without Maths
- Arts with Economics
Know Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Eligibility Requirements For Medical Course
To have your career in medical field, firstly you need to complete higher secondary in a science stream (with physics, chemistry and biology). To be eligible candidate one needs to qualify medical entrance examination which is conducted by state governments, central government, and individual private institutes.
An individual after holding MBBS / BDS degree and internship period can go and apply as a junior or fresher in any healthcare institute. For being paid and employed in medical private and reputed medical institutes, individuals need to contain interest degree/diploma (postgraduate) in the respective field.
Salary In Medical Field
- The medical field is one of the highest salary paying fields in India and abroad too. Today, there is a big demand of well skilled and educated medical candidate is rising.
- Being of a big pool of different courses, the medical field offers the student a wide range of good salaries.
- If you have MD or MS degree you will get the $500000 to 1000000 per annum.
- If you have done the bachelor, you can earn the $100000 to 300000 per annum.
- If you posses the technician, nursing or assistance course, you can get the $50000 to 100000 per annum.
Must Check: Medical Coder Salary In India
Career In Medical Field After Xth And XII
There are multiple option for the students who want to enhance their Career in medical field after 12th. You can get enrolled for nay of the provided medical courses and achived great success. Similarly, those have done matriculation can also upgrade their career in medical field after 10th
Top Ten Medical Colleges In India:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- JIPMER College, Puduchery
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
You Can Also Check: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
Medical Courses List
The best medical courses are as the following:
- B. B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – 5.5 years
MBBS is the bachelor degree in medical field for cure & diagnose, awarded in many countries.
- BD.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) – 4 years
BDS is a professional degree programme in dentistry.
- BH. M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) – 5.5 years
BHMS is a bachelor degree in Homeopathic Education in India regulated by the National Institute of Homeopathy.
- BA. M. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) – 5.5 years
BAMS is a bachelor degree in Ayurvedic system of medical field. In India, the Ayurvedic Education is regulated by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Must Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
- MD. (Doctor of Medicine) – 3 years
This degree is awarded to the doctors who are physicians. The minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
- M.S (Master of Surgery) – 3 years
This degree is awarded to the doctors who master course in surgery. The minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
- MD (Doctorate in Medicine) – 2 to 3 years
DM is a doctorate degree equivalent to the PhD degree awarded by the many universities in the USA. Doctors having M.D degree are eligible for this course.
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) – 4 years
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks with biology/mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects, or D. Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy). This degree involves the knowledge of pharmacy.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- B.Sc Nursing – 4 years;
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with a minimum of 45% marks. The motive of B.Sc. Nursing programme is to produce the qualified nurses, as a member of the health care team.
- P.T (Physiotherapy) – 4.5 years
Candidate must have passed in 12th class or equivalent with a minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. Physiotherapy helps the temporary disabled people in their rehabilitation.
- O.T (Occupational Therapy) – 3 years
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Some institutions may opt for an entrance examination. The Occupational Therapy helps the people to enable in their everyday life and treats the emotionally and physically challenged people.
- U.M.S (Unani Medicine) – 5.5 years
BUMS degree is equivalent to the BAMS, but in Unani medicines. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Urdu is compulsory up to 10th class or equivalent Education. Candidate must have attained minimum 17 years of age at the admission.
- Pharm (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine) – 2 years
It is a medical diploma course in pharmacy of ayurvedic medicines. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians) – 3 year
It is a bachelor degree of medical laboratory technology, contains the entire laboratory practices of the medical system. Candidate must have cleared the 10+2 exam with PCB. Various institutions are offering the B.Sc. programme in medical laboratory technology in India.
- DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians) – 1 year
It is a medical diploma course of medical laboratory technology, contains the laboratory practices of the medical field. Candidate must have cleared the 10+2 exam with PCB.
Note: We hope that candidates have got all required details about Career In Medical Field After 10th/12th, stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for interesting updates like this.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section