CAT Admit Card
Common Admission Test is to be held for next session of management course in various Indian Institute of Management. Candidates must take CAT Admit Card before appearing in CAT entrance exam. Candidates need to stay connected with us for latest updates about CAT Admit Card 2016. Individuals, who wish to get admission in top rank IIMs, must have clear Common Admission Test and score good in entrance exam.
Indian Institute of Management conducts Common Admission Test to select eligible candidates for MBA studies. Any graduate candidates can participate in this entrance exam. Candidates are working hard to get admission in top ranking 13 IIMs in India. Candidates should be prepared in proper manner to get good rank to get admission in top ranking IIMs.
Detailed information related to Duplicate Hall Ticket such as steps to download online, conducting body, date of exam etc are stated in the below segment of this page of recruitmentinbox.in. Please have a glance below on this page for entire information. Individuals, who are going to appear in Common Admission Test, must bring their call letter otherwise you will not be permitted to enter in examination hall.
CAT Admit Card
Learn: How to Download Call Letter?
How to download CAT Admit Card Online
- Appliers can download the CAT Admit Card by going through the official website.
- Official website site is www.iimcat.ac.in.
- On the home page follow the link ‘Admit card’.
- Select the appropriate link of ‘Common Admission Test’.
- Further applicants will get a window for entering required details.
- Now appliers need to fill require details as registration no/ application no and DOB etc.
- Then press submit button for getting Admit Card.
- Further hall ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take print out of it for appearing in written examination.
- Candidates are advised to bring one extra copy of call letter or note down your roll no or ticket no.
- Bring an original photo identity card at the time of computer based entrance exam as Driving, License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, AADHAR Card (UID) etc.
Before appearing in the Common Admission Test, applicants must have their hall ticket with them as it is very essential Identity Proof. Candidates must bring any other identity proof as voter card or ADHAAR card. Without Admit Card, any applicants will not be allowed to enter in examination hall. So candidates must ensure that they have all the particulars to enter examination hall.
Post Graduate Programmes Offered by IIMs
As per the Government of India directives, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “non – creamy” layer (NC – OBC).
The admission of the applicants will be made on the basis of:
- Personal Score in Common Admission Test
- Written Ability Test (WAT),
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
CAT Exam Pattern
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section. Total: 100||85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
Important dates (Tentative):
- Admit Card will be Available Online: 3rd Week of October
- Computer Based Test Dates: November, 2015
- Declaration of Results: December, 2015
Note: To get download CAT Admit Card go through Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for latest information about CAT Admit Card 2016. We will provide the direct link to download hall ticket for applicants help.
Appliers are advised to save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about Common Admission Test. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus respectively.
You may also like to visit this section
|Cat Preparation Books||CAT Exam Pattern|
|CAT Colleges List||CAT Selection Process|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|