CAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to pursue MBA (session 2019-21) from one of the top management institutes have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT). Check CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, as entire details such as CAT essential qualification, age limit and qualifying percentage for SC/ST/OBC categories are provided below.
IIMs conducts CAT exam every year on a rotational basis for deserving candidates for entry into MBA programs. The online registration process for CAT 2019 exam will tentatively start from first week of August 2019. Only those aspirants who satisfy the entire eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for CAT exam 2019.
To Get CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019: Available Here!!!
Common Admission Test 2019 is a gateway for candidates to all the IIMs as well as Top B schools of India. Those who are still appearing for final year of Bachelor’s degree or have already completed their graduation but are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply.
You can easily Match all the eligibility norms CAT 2019 or check out other important information with the help of this page well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have attained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- General Category candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks and SC; ST& PwD/DA candidates should have acquired 45% marks.
- Also, those who are appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply.
- He/she should have maintained a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection procedure.
- As per CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, there is no age restriction to appear for CAT exam 2019.
- Appliers needs to submit certificate till 30-06-2019 stating that he/she is satisfying all the requirements for obtaining bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
- The concerned University will decide the percentage of marks that is going to be calculated on the basis of their calculation pattern.
Online Apply From Here: CAT 2019 Application Form
CAT Qualifying Marks:
Depending on their different categories, he/she must have secured minimum qualifying marks in Graduation Degree as stated below:
|Type of Category||CAT Eligibility Marks|
|General / UR||50%|
|SC, ST and OBC||45%|
CAT Age Limit:
There is no age limitation for appearing in CAT 2019 as per the CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Information regarding CAT Reservation 2019:
- In order to fulfill CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, SC/ST candidates need to submit their caste certificate to IIMs along with the below mentioned information:
- Name of caste or tribe
- Whether candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- District and the State or Union Territory of original residence
- The appropriate Government of India schedule under which your caste/tribe is approved by it as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- While filling CAT application form 2019, they need to upload SC / ST / NC-OBC / PWD certificate(s). Candidates failed to upload their documents, CAT online form may get rejected by IIMs.
- After successful execution of CAT online exam 2019, he/she have to appear for interview rounds and must bring original documents and copies at IIMs during final admission process.
Check Marking Scheme From Here: CAT Exam Pattern
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Other Backward Class Non-Creamy (OBC NC)||27|
|Person With Disability (PWD)||3|
To get other details regarding CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, Candidates need to visit the official website of the organization regularly. For other career related updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Crack CAT Exam||Reading Comprehension for CAT Exam|
|CAT Exam Preparation Books||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|Top 10 CAT Coaching Institute In India||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||CAT Affiliated Colleges India|