An advertisement as CAT is revealed for those candidates who desire to take admission in management school. Applicants who are going to apply may fill online CAT 2016 Schedule Application form. From here candidates can acquire details about CAT 2016 Exam dates and registration process details.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is an all-India examination which is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).This entrance test is conducted for admission of talented contenders in the Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in various management courses of several management institutes.
Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)
Common Admission Test (CAT)
CAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of (SC), (ST) and (PWD)/ (DA) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India
- The percentage of marks obtained by contenders in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the institution of higher education from where the candidate has obtained the degree
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have finished degree requirements and are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply
As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “non – creamy” layer (NC – OBC).
- Candidates are required to deposit an amount of Rs.1600/- as registration fee of for general and NC-OBC candidates.
- SC/ST/PWD (DA) category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.800/.
Admission of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Personal Score In Common Admission Test 2015
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
CAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.|
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
How to apply for CAT:
- Eligible contenders may apply for Common Admission Test online through official website i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in
- Before applying applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number to get response regarding online registrations.
- On home page, press on ‘Register Now’ for creating your user profile.
- Fill Registration form in the correct manner with all necessary details and submit it after completion.
- After submitting Form, you will accept a User ID on registered email address.
- Using the system generated User ID and Password; you can login as “Existing User” on website
- Fill an Application Form for CAT 2016 with all asked details and Upload recent photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of fee.
- After filling the form Submit it within the given period of time
- At last, take the print out of it for future use.
|Last date of registration||In the month of September|
|Admit Card Will Be Available To Download||15th October 2015|
|Date of Exam||29th November 2015|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of January 2016|
For more details about CAT 2016 Schedule Application check Official Link. Dear aspirants to obtain information about CAT Application Form 2016 keep visit this page regularly or book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
You may also like to check this Section
|CAT Application Form||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|How To Crack CAT||CAT Voucher|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||MBA Entrance Exam|