All the desirous aspirants are delighted to know that Institute of Management (IIMs) has pronounced CAT Notification 2016. A Common Admission Test will be conducted on 4th December 2016 to give admissions in Post Graduate Programmes in Management and Fellow Programmes in Management (FPM). For this IIM invites CAT online application form, so aspirants who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can apply as per the schedule of Dates which is furnished below. On availability of future information regarding CAT Notification 2017, aspirants must stay in link with us.
Aspirants who wish to apply against this notification must go for registration process and then submit their application form in prescribed manner before the closing date that is 22nd September 2016. The candidates who are applying to take admission in Postgraduate Business Administration Programme can attained all essential details CAT Entrance Exam by scrolling down the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
List of Courses under CAT:
- PGP, EPGP
- PGP-Mumbai, Indore
Common Admission Test:
Common Admission Test is a Computer based test conducted every year by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for choosing the proficient and talented students for Business Administration Programs. Institutes of Management will conduct this competitive entrance test in two sessions to allot admissions to various management Programmes.
Must Check: CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2016:
The students who are filling application form must fulfill all the eligibility conditions as framed below:
- Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks obtained from a recognized Institution / University.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories must have 45% marks in their Graduation Degree.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidates would be evaluated according to the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination (pursuing Bachelor Degree) and aspirants who are waiting for their result can also apply.
Fee Structure of CAT Application Form:
|General and NC-OBC Candidates||Rs. 1700/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (DA) category candidates||Rs. 850/-|
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Candidates can submit their fee through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc. It is one time registration and it will not be refundable in any circumstances.
- In the First stage of selection process the marks scored by the aspirants in Common Admission Test will be evaluated.
- Contenders who successfully qualify the competitive management exam will be called for another stage of selection process:
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interviews (PI)
Must Read Below Shared Tips For CAT Exam:
Updated CAT Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration|
|Quantitative ability (QA)||34||60 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32||60 Minutes|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34||60 Minutes|
|Total No. of Questions||100||180 minutes|
*For every right answer 3 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How I Can Apply for CAT Notification??
Applicants who wish to get admissions in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) must follow these easy steps as structured below:
- Desirous aspirants must log on the official website of IIM that is www.iimcat.ac.in
- After visiting the website home page will appear and you have to create a user profile as under:
- The aspirants have to hit on “Register Now” button to get registered.
- After this Registration form will be displayed on your screen and you have to fill the details in it and after filling all the details you have to hit on “Submit” button.
- After this valid user ID and password will be sent to you through SMS and the candidates should log in their ID by pressing on “Existing User” button.
- Then, Common Admission Test Application Form will be appeared and you have to fill it with correct details and upload recent photograph and signature along with scanned essential testimonials/documents.
- Then, proceed to payment option and after making payment press on “Confirm & Submit” tab.
- At Last step you should take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important CAT Schedule:
|Commencing Date of Online Registration||08th August 2016, 10:00 am|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||22nd September 2016, 05:00 pm|
|Admit Card Download Window||18th October 2016, 1:00 pm|
|Exam Date||04th December 2016 (Sunday)|
|CAT Result||2nd week of January 2017|
Keen aspirants must check Official Link to get more significant details regarding CAT Notification 2016. Students who wish to get admission in management program and want to be updated with latest news regarding CAT Notification 2017 are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
CAT 2016 Advertisement PDF: Press Here
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Crack CAT||Top 10 CAT Coaching Institutes India|
|CAT Admit Card||Next CAT Result|
|Cat Preparation||CAT Affiliated Colleges India|
|CAT Exam Schedule||CAT Voucher|