CAT Sample Papers
Getting qualified in common entrance test will became easy if you start your preparation from CAT Sample Papers. Common Entrance Test is basically an entrance examination through which qualified candidates get admission into MBA courses. So those candidates who are going to participate in exam must download Solved Sample Papers for best preparation. Go and grab CAT Sample Papers 2018 to 2015, which is also available in PDF.
Before appearing in the exam, it is important for the candidates to understand the concept and nature of the question asked in the examination. With the help of cat exams sample papers, candidates get proper knowledge of the questions that are mostly asked in this entrance exam. Candidates may get CAT Sample Papers 2018 from the beneath section of this page well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CAT Sample Papers
Common entrance test is organized through online mode and objective type questions will be asked from each subject areas such as Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning. You can check the NIFT CAT sample papers with solutions PDF Along with cat sample papers with solutions.
NIFT CAT sample papers with solutions
Question 1: After driving professor Kumar to the museum she dropped him at his hotel.
- After being driven to the museum, Professor Kumar was dropped at his hotel.
- Professor Kumar was being driven dropped at his hotel.
- After she had driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
- After she was driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
Question 2: I remember my sister taking me to the museum.
- I remember I was taken to the museum by my sister.
- I remember being taken to the museum by my sister.
- I remember myself being taken to the museum by my sister.
- I remember taken to the museum by my sister.
Question 3: Who is creating this mess?
- Who has been created this mess?
- By whom has this mess been created?
- By whom this mess is being created?
- By whom is this mess being created?
Online Test Series: CAT Mock Test 2018-19
Question 4: They greet me cheerfully every morning.
- Every morning I was greeted cheerfully.
- I am greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
- I am being greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
- Cheerful greeting is done by them every morning to me.
Question 5: Darjeeling grows tea.
- Tea is being grown in Darjeeling.
- Let the tea be grown in Darjeeling.
- Tea is grown in Darjeeling.
- Tea grows in Darjeeling.
NIFT CAT sample papers of logical Reasoning:
Question 6: 3, 5, 11, 14, 17, 21
Question 7: 8, 27, 64, 100, 125, 216, 343
Question 8: 10, 25, 45, 54, 60, 75, 80
Check Here: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
Question 9: 396, 462, 572, 427, 671, 264
Question 10: 6, 9, 15, 21, 24, 28, 30
Question 11: A and B invest in a business in the ratio 3 : 2. If 5% of the total profit goes to charity and A’s share is Rs. 855, the total profit is:
Question 12: A, B and C jointly thought of engaging themselves in a business venture. It was agreed that A would invest Rs. 6500 for 6 months, B, Rs. 8400 for 5 months and C, Rs. 10,000 for 3 months. A wants to be the working member for which, he was to receive 5% of the profits. The profit earned was Rs. 7400. Calculate the share of B in the profit.
CAT Sample Question Papers: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Question 13: A, B and C enter into a partnership in the ratio 7/2: 4/3: 6/5 . After 4 months, A increases his share 50%. If the total profit at the end of one year be Rs. 21,600, then B’s share in the profit is:
Question 14: Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
- gorblflur means fan belt
- pixngorbl means ceiling fan
- arthtusl means tile roof
Which word could mean “ceiling tile”?
Question 15: Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
- hapllesh means cloudburst
- srenchoch means pinball
- resbosrench means ninepin
Which word could mean “cloud nine”?
Get Here: CAT Syllabus 2018
Question 16: Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
- agnoscrenia means poisonous spider
- delanocrenia means poisonous snake
- agnosdeery means brown spider
Which word could mean “black widow spider”?
Question 17: Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
- moolokarn means blue sky
- wilkospadi means bicycle race
- moolowilko means blue bicycle
Which word could mean “racecar”?
Question 18: Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
- migenlasan means cupboard
- lasanpoen means boardwalk
- cuopdansa means pullman
Which word could mean “walkway”?
Get Here: CAT Exam Preparation Books
Question 19: Careful is to cautious as boastful is to
Question 20: Pen is to poet as needle is to
Above furnished sample cat papers will be very helpful for the appearing candidates in exam preparation. So aspirants are advised to prepare well with the help of c-cat sample papers and c-cat sample papers with answers PDF. You can also bookmark our web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to fetch all the latest details about CAT Sample Papers 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CAT 2018 Notification||CAT Exam 2018 Registration|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Result 2018|
|CAT Affiliated Colleges In India||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CAT Admit Card 2018||CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018|