www.csb.co.in Recruitment 2014
The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd invites applications to fill the Catholic Syrian Bank Jobs by the qualified and talented candidates against Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2014. Willing and eligible aspirants can apply online for this recruitment.
The bank is looking for skilled and dynamic applicants through the campus recruitment of Prob. Clerk-cum-Cashiers. Interested aspirants who wish to apply must submit the online application before the last date.
Further details related to this recruitment like educational qualification, selection process, applying process etc. are mentioned below by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in
Name of Organization
Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
Name of the Post
Candidates who wish to apply must hold graduation degree in science with 55% marks and in other subjects with 50% marks.
The upper age of the applying candidate should be 26 years as on 31.05.2014.
The applicant must have to pay the application fee as per the category:
- General / OBC – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Fee must be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of “The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.” drawn on Thrissur.
Selected aspirant will be paid by the monthly emoluments of Rs. 7200–19300/-
The selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of performance in test, group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Willing aspirants can apply for the www.csb.co.in Recruitment 2014 through the online application which is available on the official website i.e. www.csb.co.in
- Press “Campus Recruitment of Clerk-cum-Cashiers (Kerala)” given on the right hand side of the home page.
- Press “Submission of online application” and fill the application form carefully.
- After filling all the details press “Submit”.
- The online application forms will be filled from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm within the above respective dates.
Important dates and centres:
|Centre of written test||Date for submission of online application||Date of written test|
|Kannur & Kasargode||02.07.2014||05.07.2014|
|Kozhikode & Wayanad||03.07.2014||06.07.2014|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kollam||09.07.2014||12.07.2014|
|Kottayam & Pathanamthitta||10.07.2014||13.07.2014|
Other links you might be interested in:
For further details candidates must check the Official Link.