Apply for CBIP Admission to get placement in engineering jobs by develop yourself as trained manpower. As you know, today there is a large requirement of high skill and trained engineers which are full of confidence and ability to handle big projects. To keep these all points in mind, Central Board of Irrigation & Power has opened admissions in various courses given below. Job seeking contenders may apply by submitting application form through online mode before the last date that is 22-09-2017. Individuals may get complete information about CBIP Admission 2017 from official website which is cbip.org.
This page includes
|CBIP Courses Names||Educational Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Fe Structure|
|Application Fee||Admission Procedure|
|Way To Apply For Central Board Of Irrigation & Power Admission||Postal Address|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
This is to inform to all applying contenders that they have to send a hard copy of application form at below mentioned postal address. The courses classes are going to be started from 04-10-2017. So, aspirants are advised to apply on or before the dead line above prescribed. Rest details related CBIP Admission 2018 may be collected by going through the beneath segment of the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- PGDC in thermal power plant
- PDC in industrial electrical systems
- PGDC in transmission & distribution
For PGDC in Thermal Power Plant and In Transmission & Distribution
- Applying contenders for above said course should have done Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) with minimum 60% marks in various examinations from 10th onwards
- Appliers should not have more than two backlogs / ATKT during the whole course.
For PDC in industrial electrical systems
Candidates should have Diploma / Degree in any discipline of engineering from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
Aspirants who are all set to apply for CBIP New Delhi offers PGDC & PDC Admission should aware about age limitations. Applying contenders should not exceed above then 27 years in age.
CBIP Fee Structure:
For PGDC in Thermal Power Plant
For PGDC in Thermal Power Plant course, students have to pay admission fee of Rs.1, 80,000/- to 2, 40,000.
For PDC in industrial electrical systems
Students who want to take admission in PGDC in Thermal Power Plant, they are need to pay Rs.80, 000/ to Rs.1, 20,000.
For PGDC in transmission & distribution
Applicants who have wish to get ad mission in above said course, they are required to pay an amount as admission fee of Rs.1,40,000 to Rs. 1,85,000.
Aspirants who are all set to submit application form are informed that they are need to deposit an amount as application fee which will be deposited through offline mode in the form of demand draft which should be made in the favor of “CBIP New Delhi” payble at new Delhi. Applying contenders for PGDC course have to pay Rs.400/- and for PDC course, have to pay Rs.200/-.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
The students will be shortlisted based on the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10th, 12th & Engineering degree. Admission shall be subject to strict verification of all the original testimonials/documents and deposing of the required fees.
Applying procedure for CBIP Admission:
- First of all, applying contenders have to visit official website of Central Board of Irrigation & Power that is www.cbip.org.
- Navigate your cursor towards “Addmission Notice for Placement Oriented Courses” section appearing at right hand side of the home page.
- Hit on appropriate link for which course you want to apply.
- This will direct you another page from where you are required to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Now, read complete CBIP Admission notification for attaining complete info regarding admission.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- CBIP application form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill Central Board of Irrigation & Power online application form with all desired info in proper manner.
- Upload your photograph and signature carefully.
- Then, recheck complete CBIP online application form and then tap on “submit” button.
- After that, take print out copy of duly filled application form and attach all relevant documents with this.
- Now, you are required to send it below mentioned postal address on or before the dead line.
- You should take extra print out copy of it and keep it safe for future use.
CBIP Admission – Get Official Notification
Fill Application Form >> From Here
To the director,
CBIP Centre of Excellence,
Plot No-21, Sector-32,
Gurgaon, (Training Institute)
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form Through Online Mode||15-09-2017|
|Closing Date To Send Hard Copy Of Application Form||22-09-2017|
|Starting Of Course||04-10-2017|
For more brief details about CBIP Admission 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may simply hit on like button for like our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|