CBSE Grading System
Central Board of Secondary Education follows the CCE Marking Pattern for grading Class X/XII students. From the year 2010, the CBSE Grading System has implemented for Class 10th & 12th.
Through CCE Grading System, the grades from A to E will be allotted. CCE Grading Points will be prepared through formative and summative assessment of the student to be done over two terms that is first and second, during the year-long academic calendar.
How CCE system works?
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation system is a 09 point scale grading system. In order to achieve minimum points, students are required to secure qualifying marks in four of the five subjects.
To collect more information about CBSE Grading System, you need to check this page thoroughly which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance and get entire details related to CCE Grading Points.
CBSE Grading System
Overview of Grading System In CBSE
- In CBSE New Grading System, all the students will now be awarded grades, not marks.
- As per Grading System Of CBSE, board will not announce Compartment/Fail for any students securing low marks, it has been stopped.
- The declaration of result is announced in two categories that is Eligible for qualifying certificate (QUAL) andEligible for improvement of performance (EIOP)
- According to CBSE CGPA Grading System,students will get five chances to improve their performance without having to repeat a year.
Read Out Here: CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Check Here, CBSE Grade Scale
|Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
Check Now: CBSE Compartment Question Paper
How CBSE Marks Grading Systemis worked?
As we said earlier that, Central Board Of Secondary Educationfollows the Cumulative Grade Point Average system for grading its students. CGPA is the average of Grade Points scored in all the subjects removing additional 6th subject as per Scheme of Studies.
The Cumulative Grade Point Average system of particular students will be calculated on the basis of formative and summative assessment. Working mechanism of both assessments is described below, take a look…
Check Details On: CBSE Revaluation
- It will be based on the term-end examination
- There will be two valuations each in the first and second terms.
- First term-end exam will carry 20 marks, second term-end exam will carry 40 marks.
- It will be based on class work, homework, assignment and project work.
- There will be one term-end exam for every term.
- Each assessment will carry 10 marks apiece.
How To Calculate Grading System In CBSE?
Grades are calculated on the basis of whole performance in all the assessments that is formative and summative assessment as per the following weightage:
- Term I: FA1 (10 per cent) + FA2 (10 per cent) + SA1(20 per cent) = 40 per cent
- Term II: FA3 (10 per cent) + FA4 (10 per cent) + SA2(40 per cent) = 60 per cent
Must Check: CBSE Question Paper
How the CCE Scheme will helpful for students?
Following are the vital points about Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme which will helpful for any students.
- It will help in decreasing pressure and nervousness among students.
- Students will have more time in their hands to develop their interests, hobbies and personalities.
- The scheme will also help in the reduction of failure rate and importance on theoretical clarification through experimental and practical learning in the classroom will increase.
- The CCE scheme will allow the students, parents and teachers to make a knowledgeable choice about subjects to be taken in Class XI and setting a career goal with the choice of subjects.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluationsystem will motivate learning in a friendly environment rather than in a fearful situation which directly or indirectly equip students with Life Skills.
Students, who wish to get more information about CBSE Grading System for Class 10th, 12th, have to visit its official link. If you’ve any query related to CBSE Class 12 Grading System / CBSE 10 Grading System, then you can ask through below mentioned comment box. Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.comwill provide its better solution. Thank you for visiting us…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Sample Papers for class 10||CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12|
|CBSE Class 12th Admit Card||CBSE Class 10th Admit Card|
|CBSE Scholarship||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet||CBSE Syllabus|