CBSE Improvement Exam
The CBSE Improvement Exam is a way through which students can improve their CBSE scores. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organizes CBSE Improvement Exam especially for the students having urged to improve their marks scored in board examination.
Here in this article we have given all the details regarding CBSE Improvement Exam 2018 like the CBSE Compartment Examination Dates, Procedure to fill CBSE Improvement Exam application form for Class 10th and 12th.
CBSE Improvement Exam
Sometime students can’t perform well up to that level they prepared so which effects on Board results. In this case, CBSE gives them another chance to score good marks in the form of CBSE Improvement Examination.
To participate in this exam, the students need to fill an application form which gets available only on the site of the CBSE. After filling the form, the improvement exam conducts by the board and after the completion of exam the updated result available @ cbse.nic.in
Get Detailed: CBSE Syllabus
Need of CBSE Improvement Exam
The CBSE improvement exams are only for those students who have passed the exams but are not satisfied with the results. Through Improvement Exam system candidates appear in same exam again. While appearing in examination candidates have a choice that they want to appear in examination for one subject or more.
CBSE Improvement Exam 2018 is a boon to those students who couldn’t get into their dream universities/ colleges due to the presence of higher cut-offs.
Dissatisfaction Leads to Improvement
Often when it comes to exam results, there is always Lack of satisfaction in mind. Thinking about the result most of us feel that we could give better performance and our results could have been better. For all those dissatisfycontenders CBSE have designed the Improvement Examination procedure.
We have stated all the essential details regarding CBSE Improvement Exam 2018 in the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Students willing to know more can take a look over the below section now…
Check Now: CBSE Sample Papers
CBSE Improvement/ Compartment Exam Dates- Check Here
|Exams Forms Available date||July 1st, week|
|Improvement exam CBSE 2018 forms last date for 10th class||July 2018|
|Date of Improvement exam for CBSE 12th class||3rd week September 2018|
CBSE Improvement Exam
CBSE Improvement Exam Details:
- The CBSE Improvement Exam application forms will be available on the official website from the month of July.
- Each form will cost Rs.10 and candidates have to deposit CBSE Improvement Exam Fees of Rs.200 (subject to change).
- Candidates can buy CBSE improvement exam form 2018 from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi and Regional Offices of CBSE for other regions.
- Central Board Of Secondary Education will release the CBSE improvement exam form in August until October
- Candidates willing to appear in the improvement exam may collect the CBSE Improvement Exam Form from regional offices or syndicate bank branches.
- After completion of the examination, Students will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the improvement examination.
Check Out: CBSE Compartment Question Paper
CBSE Improvement Exam 2018 Online procedure
In order to complete the CBSE Improvement Application Form or CBSE Compartment Application Form students are suggested to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates need to start with visiting the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- In the first test box appeared on homepage candidates need to enter their CBSE Roll Number
- Thereafter student need to enter the 05 digit school roll number
- In case if candidate appeared as a private candidate and don’t have a school number, then he/she have to enter 99999.
- Afterwards candidates need to enter the further details and hit on Proceed tab
- Thereafter candidates need to move towards the payment option and have to pay the application fees
- Finally the “Application Number” and “Roll Number” will appear on next screen
- Candidates need to note down the credentials and have to read last terms and conditions
- Finally candidates can save the page or take a print out of fit for further usage.
Fee Structure For CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2018:
Students willing to appear in CBSE improvement exam 2018 need to fill up CBSE Improvement Application form by paying an amount of Rs.200 /- only from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi and Regional Offices of CBSE for other regions.
We hope the information given here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com about theCBSE Improvement Exam 2018 will be helpful for candidates to fill up CBSE Improvement Exam Form. To get more details candidates may go through this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship||CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet|
|CBSE Compartment Form||Board Exam|
|CBSE 12th Date Sheet||CBSE Grading System|
|CBSE 10th Time Table||CBSE Previous Year Question Papers|
|CBSE Question Paper||CBSE Revaluation|