CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
Students have to make CBSE IX/XI Online Registration to appear in the board examination. Those candidates who are studying in the class 9th & 10th can fill the online application form before the last date mentioned below.
Without the registration, students will not allow to participate in the board examination. To fill the online IX/XI Online Registration form, candidates can visit the official website of the board which is cbse.nic.in.
We have given complete steps to fill the CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2018 on this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
How to Fill Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form 2018?
To fill the Central Board of Secondary Education online registration form, contenders should follow the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- Eligible candidates have to visit official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- Hit on “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2018-19”’ link present at right hand side of the home page in recent announcement section.
- Now, tap on “Continue for Registration” tab which will be appearing on next page.
- Aspirants are required to login by enter User ID, password and other kind of info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “login” button as shown in below given image.
- CBSE registration form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill CBSE Registration Form with all details in proper manner.
- After filling registration form completely, check it once and then hit on “submit button”.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
CBSE IX/XI Registration Fee:
Interested students must be aware about that they have to pay registration fee that has decided by the CBSE board for the Class 9th and 11th. Contenders are advised to scroll down this page for getting complete information about CBSE online registration fee.
|Late fee||Schools located in India|
for Class 9 and Class 11
|Schools in Foreign Countries|
|Without late fee||Rs 150 per student||Class 9: Rs 250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 300 per student
|Late fee Slab I||Rs 650 per student with late fee||Class 9: Rs 750 per student|
Class11: Rs 800 per student
|Late fee Slab II||Rs 1150 per student||Class 9: Rs 1250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 1300 per student
|Late fee Slab III||Rs 2150 per student||Class 9: Rs 2250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 2300 per student
|Late fee Slab IV||Rs 5150 per student||Class 9: Rs 5250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 5300 per student
How To Pay Registration Fee:
Aspirants can pay their registration fee through online mode either through E-Challan or through NEFT. They should create photocopy of all the documents that was sent to the board should be retained by the school.
Important details should be checked:
- Checklist printing of registered students
- Correction of registered list of students, if any
- Finalization of data
- Submission of fee details
- Printing of the final list of registration of students
- Submission of students’ details along with fee to regional office by post
|Last Date Of Registration||Oct 2018|
|Last Date Of Registration With Late Fee||November 2018|
Aspirants who want to know other details about CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2018 may follow Official Link which is mentioned in above section. For asking any query, you may comment in below given comment box present on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus||CBSE Class 11 Syllabus|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers||CBSE Scholarship|
|CBSE Sample Papers||CBSE Compartment Form|