CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
Central Board of Secondary Education has started CBSE IX/XI Online Registration. Students who are pursuing class IX and XI from CBSE board are required to register themselves. Candidates may register through online mode by visiting its official website that is cbse.nic.in from where they have to fill CBSE application from in correct manner. Individuals have to register before the last date that is 31-10-2017. You may go through the content given on this page for getting more details about CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2017.
Students who want to appear for class X and class XII board exam, they have to register themselves first for class IX and XI. Candidates who will fail to register before the last date due to any trouble; CBSE is providing one more chance to CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2018 by submitting late fee until 28-11-2017. Applicants who have desire to know more information related to same are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
How to Fill Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form?
- Eligible candidates have to visit official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- Hit on “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2017-18”’ link present at right hand side of the home page in recent announcement section.
- Now, tap on “Continue for Registration” tab which will be appearing on next page.
- Aspirants are required to login by enter User ID, password and other kind of info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “login” button as shown in below given image.
- CBSE registration form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill CBSE Registration Form with all details in proper manner.
- After filling registration form completely, check it once and then hit on “submit button”.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
CBSE IX/XI Online Registration >> From Here
CBSE IX/XI Registration Fee:
Candidates who are going to register themselves for Class 9th and 11th are needed to pay amount which is below given in the form of CBSE application fee. Contenders are advised to scroll down this page for getting g complete information about CBSE online registration fee.
|Late fee||Schools located in India for Class 9 and Class 11||Schools in Foreign Countries||Schedule for online submission of details of student and finalization of data|
|Without late fee||Rs 150 per student||Class 9: Rs 250 per student
Class 11: Rs 300 per student
|September 10 to October 11|
|Late fee Slab I||Rs 650 per student with late fee||Class 9: Rs 750 per student
Class11: Rs 800 per student
|October 12 to October 31|
|Late fee Slab II||Rs 1150 per student||Class 9: Rs 1250 per student
Class 11: Rs 1300 per student
|Late fee Slab III||Rs 2150 per student||Class 9: Rs 2250 per student
Class 11: Rs 2300 per student
|November 1 to November 10|
|Late fee Slab IV||Rs 5150 per student||Class 9: Rs 5250 per student
Class 11: Rs 5300 per student
|November 11 to November 20|
Important details should be checked:
- Checklist printing of registered students
- Correction of registered list of students, if any
- Finalization of data
- Submission of fee details
- Printing of the final list of registration of students
- Submission of students’ details along with fee to regional office by post
|Last date of registration||31-10-2017|
|Last date of registration with late fee||28-11-2017|
Aspirants who want to know other details about CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2017-2018 may follow Official Link. For asking any query, you may comment in below given comment box present on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus||CBSE Class 11 Syllabus|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers||CBSE Scholarship|
|CBSE Sample Papers||CBSE Compartment Form|