CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
Central Board of Secondary Education started CBSE IX/XI Online Registration. Students who wish to apply for tenth and twelfth examination can register themselves through online mode. Eager candidates have to fill an online application form as CBSE has organized 10th & 12th Board examination. Aspirants who have to pursue their higher secondary education with Central Board of Secondary Education can further proceed to CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2017 procedure and also you can check the dates by following all the steps as displayed below.
Keen students have to submit 10th and 12th Class CBSE online Registration forms against the circular issued by controller of Central Board of Secondary Education examination before the closing date that is 11th October 2016. You can also submit your online form till 21st November 2016 with late fees as specified below. Contenders can avail all the essentials details about CBSE online registration of class IX/XI through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well designed by our team members.
CBSE IX/XI Online Registration
Candidates who are perusing IXth and XIth class are eligible to fill online application form so that they can registered themselves for board examination.
Check Here: CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
How to Fill Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form?
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website first that is cbse.nic.in
- Then, you will direct to the home page and you need to select “Online Registration of Students for Academic Session 2016-17 in Class IX/XI” link available under Latest@ CBSE section.
- Now new page will be displayed on your screen as:
- You have to hit on “Continue for Registration” button as appeared above.
- Then, select “Registration of School for Online Submission of Students Details” link and read all the details related to it.
- After reading all the instructions, aspirants move to the previous page and hit on “
Online Submission of Students Data for Class IX/XI” link.
- Now, choose “Proceed for Online Submission of Data” link and new page will be appeared as:
- Enter your details and press on “Login” button.
- Then, an online application form will be disclosed on the new opened page and you have to complete it with all the correct information.
- After completing it in all respect, hit on “Submit” button and also take a Print out filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
CBSE Registration Fee for IX and XI Class:
|Registration Fee in Rs. (per students)||Online Students Details Submission Date|
|School Located in India||School in Foreign|
|Rs.150/ Withoutlate fee||
||10th September to 11th Oct.2016|
|Rs. 650/- Late feeslab I||
||12th Oct. 2016 to 21st Oct. 2016|
|Rs. 1150/- Late feeslab II||
||22nd Oct. 2016 to 31st Oct. 2016|
|Rs. 2150/- Late feeslab III||
||1st Nov. 2016 to 10th Nov. 2016|
|Rs. 5150/- Late Fee Slab IV||
||11th Nov. 2016 to 21st Nov. 2016|
Applicants who are willing to submit online application form must visit the Official Link to get significant details about CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2017 through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section