CBSE Online Registration
Central Board of Secondary Education has commenced CBSE Online Registration 2018 for Class IX/XI . Students who are in the class 9th & 11th must register themselves at the official website cbse.nic.in before Last Date.
CBSE Online Registration has started from 1-10-2018 and will continue till 22-10-2018 on the official website of CBSE that is cbse.nic.in. Only the students belonging to the affiliated schools of CBSE will be able to register themselves.
CBSE Class 9th & 11th Registration
Along with the CBSE Online Registration form for class 9th & 11th, students also have to pay application fee of Rs. 150. Last date to submit the application fee is 22-10-2018. Student with disabilities are exempted from paying the Registration fees.
Candidates can collect further information about the CBSE IX/XI Online Registration 2018-2019 by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBSE Online Registration 2018
How to Fill Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form 2018?
To fill the CBSE online registration form, contenders should follow the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- Eligible candidates have to visit official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- Hit on “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2018-19”’ link present at right hand side of the home page in recent announcement section.
- Now, tap on “Continue for Registration” tab which will be appearing on next page.
- Aspirants are required to login by enter User ID, password and other kind of info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “login” button as shown in below given image.
- CBSE registration form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill CBSE online Registration 2018 Form with all details in proper manner.
- After filling registration form completely, check it once and then hit on “submit button”.
- At the end, take print out copy of CBSE Online Registration 2018 to avoid any problem in future.
CBSE IX/XI Registration Fee:
After filling the CBSE online registration form, candidates also have to pay registration fee that has decided by the CBSE board for the Class 9th and 11th. Contenders are advised to scroll down this page for getting complete information about CBSE online registration fee.
|Late Fee||Schools located in India|
for Class 9 and Class 11
|Schools in Foreign Countries|
|Without late fee||Rs 150 per student||Class 9: Rs 250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 300 per student
|Late fee Slab I||Rs 650 per student with late fee||Class 9: Rs 750 per student|
Class11: Rs 800 per student
|Late fee Slab II||Rs 1150 per student||Class 9: Rs 1250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 1300 per student
|Late fee Slab III||Rs 2150 per student||Class 9: Rs 2250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 2300 per student
|Late fee Slab IV||Rs 5150 per student||Class 9: Rs 5250 per student|
Class 11: Rs 5300 per student
Which Board is best for Your Child? CBSE Vs ICSE
How to Pay Registration Fee ?
Registration fee can be paid by candidate through online mode either through E-Challan or through NEFT. Also, candidate must create photocopy of all the documents that was sent to the board and these copies should be retained by the school.
Read details On: CBSE CGPA Calculator
Important details to be checked while filling CBSE Registration Form
- Spelling of student, mother’s & father’s name is correct and as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Subject combinations are correct and are as per Scheme of Studies
- Subject codes are correct (Fill the subject as offered by the school)
Also Check Out: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Important points for CBSE Online Registration
‘Aadhar number’ is not required for online registration. However, Aadhaar number field is given in the form. Students who don’t possess the Aadhaar number can give their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other government valid identity. For classes IX/XI, schools are advised to offer only those subjects which have been permitted to them by the Board. Also, Details given by the students while filling the form should be accurate to avoid future problems of corrections in student’s data. CBSE Class IX/XI examinations will be organized by the concerned schools internally.
Download Here: CBSE New Syllabus
|Starting Date for registration||01-10-2018|
|Last Date Of Registration||22-10-2018|
For further information about the CBSE Online Registration 2018, visit the above given links. If you have any query or suggestion CBSE Online Registration 2018 you can comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+. Stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section