Central Board of Secondary Education has accepted the request of CBSE Revaluation 2018. Those students who were not satisfied with their CBSE result and willing to apply for Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation marks can check application status on the official website cbse.nic.in
CBSE Re-Evaluation Process
CBSE has provided the facility of improvement marks or re-evaluation/re-checking of sheet those students are disappointed with their secured marks. Check result of marks Verification request made for CBSE Class 10 Results 2018 and CBSE Class 12 Results 2018 from here.
CBSE Revaluation 2018 Result through CBSE Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation Process, students can insist the board to improve their marks. In CBSE Marks Revaluation 2018 CBSE, check the totaling of marks and check no questions were left un-checked.
Check Out Here: CBSE Improvement Exam Dates
Check CBSE Verification Marks Results
In case parents as well as students are not satisfied with CBSE 2018 Revaluation, they can request to view answer sheet of selected subjects. Application process for CBSE Answer sheets would be started from June 15, 2018.
How to Apply for CBSE Revaluation 2018
Students can fill their CBSE Re-evaluation form via online process only. Here on the below section of this page you can get entire details about CBSE 2018 Revaluation such as dates, process to apply for CBSE Marks Revaluation 2018
Candidates can apply for CBSE Revaluation 2018-2019 before the closing date. To fill up the form for CBSE Marks Verification you can follow the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Details On: CBSE Compartment Form
Central Board of Secondary Education gives chance to every student, who is not satisfied with their Outcome of examination. There are so many students, who are gloomy because they think that their copies were not checked properly. So if you also have this type of problem then you can apply for revaluation.
How to Apply for CBSE Revaluation 2018?
Candidates can apply for Central Board of Secondary Education Revaluation by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, students who wish to apply for CBSE Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation have to go through the official website of board that is www.cbse.nic.in
- From the home page, select the “Verification/Photocopy/Re-eval class 10/12-2018” link given under “In-focus” section.
- By hitting the link said above you will directed to the new window, having a dialogue box.
- You need to fill all the asked details in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- Fill the revaluation form in correct manner and press “Submit” tab.
- At last you must take a print out of it for future use.
CBSE Revaluation 2018 Process
Students and parents are here by informed that in CBSE Revaluation procedure, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) does not re-check the whole paper it is just total of the marks would be checked.
The facility of CBSE re-valuation is available for re totaling of marks of students as per their performance. If any error for same will be found then it will be made correct.
Students can request to view photocopy of their answer sheets and ensure all checking which was already done is right or not, so that they can claim against it. In case there is correct answer, they can request for photo copy and then request for re-verification.
However, board has dispensed off the practice of re-checking answer sheets last year and some changes in the process will be made.
Must Know Here: How To Pass Compartment/ Supplementary Exam
Conditions to apply for CBSC Revaluation:
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the re-evaluation of their answer sheets, who have applied for photocopy.
- Applicants have to apply within 5 weeks of the declaration of result.
- Students can apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets of the following subjects : English Core, English Elective, Functional English, Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy.
- Students would be entertained for the re-evaluation of only 10 questions of theory section.
- Students have to pay Rs. 100/- per question. The payment of fee can be done through online mode that is electronic payment gateway or e-challan.
CBSE Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation Process
Process of applying for re-valuation of marks involves three steps. students/ parents has follow all steps in same order, missing one step lead student ineligible as directed by CBSE.
Verification Of Marks
In verification of marks, CBSE would only check the totaling of marks awarded and board also check that no questions will be left un checked.
Application For Obtaining Photocopy Of The Evaluated Answer Book
candidates who have applied for verification of marks will be eligible only to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book(s) by paying Rs. 500/- for Class –X and Rs. 700/- for Class XII for per subjects.
Fees can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card/ Netbanking). No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e. Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque etc. No application will be accepted without fee.
Photocopy of evaluated answer book will be provided to respective students hiding all information related to Examiner/ Evaluator and any other official associated.
Know Here: 5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers
Re-Evaluation Of Evaluated Answer Book For Class X/XII
Candidates who have applied for obtaining evaluated answer book will be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge marks. Request for re-evaluation shall be entertained only for theory portion by paying @ Rs. 100/- per question
CBSE Revaluation Instructions
- No application will be accepted without fee.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Request for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book will only be accepted once.
- Another chance will not be given.
- Fees once deposited shall not be refunded in any case
|Application for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer sheets||June 15, 2018 & June 16, 2018|
|Last date for paying fees for obtaining photocopy of Class X and Class XII Answer Sheets||June 18, 2018|
|Applying for Re-valuation of CBSE X, CBSE XII Result 2018||June 21, 2018 & June 22, 2018|
|Last date for making fee payment for re-valuation of marks of CBSE X and CBSE XII||June 25, 2018|
To get more details regarding CBSE Revaluation 2018- 2019, you may go through the Official Link. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Syllabus||CBSE Previous Year Question Papers|
|CBSE Sample Papers||CBSE Compartment Question Paper|
|CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet||CBSE Scholarship|
|CBSE Question Paper||CBSE IX/XI Online Registration|