CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
With the intention of promoting education among Girl Child and encourage to meritorious students CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme is provided to the School Students For +2 Studies by Central Bureau of Secondary Education.
Students able to secure 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades in Class X Examination can apply for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017. List of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship can help to recognize the efforts of the parents and grab more details also.
Apart from it, students can collect more factors regarding Last Date of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship and CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 details by moving their cursor downwards on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Allocation of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship List:
The number of scholarships for a scrupulous year shall be inconsistent and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students”, secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship:
Contenders will receive Rs. 500/- per month as a CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for +2 Studies by the Central Bureau of Secondary Education. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Applying Process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for Class 12th
Students can apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship by CBSE by following some hassle free steps which are well mentioned below!!
Step 1: Visit CBSE Scholarship Portal
- Contenders have to reach to the cbse.nic.in/newsite/scholar.html
- Hit Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online on the home page.
- Contenders have to read guidelines in appropriate manner.
Step 2: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Status
- Then contenders have to check the status of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 and go for filling online form.
- Now you must read the complete instructions and eligible contenders must enter requisite details in the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form.
Step 3: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship form
- Contenders have to sign on the application form and write their Bank Name, Account number, RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code (11 digits) alphanumeric & Bank address.
- Applications must be certified along with signature/ stamp of the Principal of the present school where the student is studying.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2016 issued by CBSE.
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Affidavit as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Step 5: Final Submission
- Recheck the complete form in appropriate manner and enclose in envelope.
- At last duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2017 (Form F-1)” to the below mentioned address.
Check Here>>> CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 Renewal
Contenders applied for the scholarship last year and now going to fill CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 Renewal Form must have following eligibility criteria and afterwards they have to follow applying procedure.
Way to submit CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
Contenders can submit their application form by following below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step 1: Visit CBSE Website:
- First of all contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is cbse.nic.in
- Then hit “CBSE Scholarship Portal” which is available at the bottom of the home page.
- On this new page you have to press “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
Step 2: Single Girl Child Scholarship in CBSE
- Now candidates have to select “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students – Renewal”.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” link and log in by entering the relevant details in appropriate manner.
Step 3: Documents to be sent with the Renewal Form
Contenders have to upload below mentioned required documents.
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class XI/ 2017.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount is to be credited.
- The Photostate copy of Bank Pass Book duly attested.
Step 4: Final Submission
- Students are required to recheck the form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form and enclose in an envelope.
- At last duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR CBSE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X F – 2 (RENEWAL)” to the given address.
“Assistant Secretary (Scholarship),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi 110 092”
Read More: How to Apply For Scholarship
Eligibility for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme:
- Applying contenders should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year.
- Contenders must be student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
CBSE Merit Scholarships for Single Girl Child Selection Procedure:
Applying contenders must have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more. Contenders meeting with the requirements of the organization will be able to be awarded by www.cbse single girl child scholarship.
Download PDF>> CBSE Board Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarships 2017 Last Date: Updated Soon
Contact Details for cbse.nic.in Single Girl Child Scholarship:
|SGC scholarships||[email protected]|
|Technical Difficulty In Online Submission Of Application Form||IDs [email protected], [email protected]|
Note: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017–2018 details can be collected by the contenders by going through this Official Link which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Latest Scholarships Opportunities in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Career After 12th In India||How To Apply For Education Loan|