CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi announces CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for girls who are only child of their parents. Such Scholarship Scheme is provided by the board for those single girl students who have passed their 10th class from Central Board of Secondary Education-affiliated schools.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 scheme can be availed for +2 Studies. The main reason behind issuing such scheme is to promote education for girls who want to continue their studies. CBSE merit scholarship scheme can be accessed via online mode.
Female students, who are eligible to apply for Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018, are advised to enroll their names online before the last date declared by Central Board of Secondary Education. For completed details, go through this page, made by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Allocation of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship List:
The number of scholarships for a scrupulous year shall be inconsistent and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students”, secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Only those candidates who are pursuing class XI & XII class from CBSE affiliated Schools, can fill and submit CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal Form 2018. Students should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents to avail such scholarship scheme.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
Eligibility for CBSE Single Girl Child 2018 Scholarship Scheme:
- Applying contenders should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year.
- Contenders must be student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship & Mode Of Payment:
- Contenders will receive Rs. 500/- per month as a CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for +2 Studies by the Central Bureau of Secondary Education.
- A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 Renewal
Contenders applied for the scholarship last year and now going to fill CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 Renewal Form must fulfill the above provided eligibility criteria and afterwards they have to follow applying procedure.
Applying Process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for Class 12th
Students can apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship by CBSE by following some hassle free steps which are well mentioned below!!
Step 1: Visit CBSE Scholarship Portal
- Contenders have to reach to the cbse.nic.in/newsite/scholar.html
- Hit on छात्रवृत्ति link which is placed at the bottom of the home page.
Step 2: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Status
- Then contenders have to check the status of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 by pressing on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to press on appropriate link to Apply Online
- After that, you must read the complete instructions and eligible contenders must enter requisite details in the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2018 by pressing “GC-X – Fresh Application” link.
Step 3: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship form 2018
- Contenders have to enter their roll number and certificate number as printed on their class X certificate and press on “Proceed” tab.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form. Kindly note down the registration number as it will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- After that, press on “Upload Documents” link and upload the documents as stated below:
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Passport Size photograph and signature.
Step 5: Final Submission
- Scan the above two documents, that is Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
- Recheck the complete form in appropriate manner and go to “Upload Documents” Option.
- Now press on print “Confirmation Page” and generate the Confirmation page.
- Enclose the duly fill and signed confirmation page in an envelope.
- At last send your form to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
CBSE Merit Scholarships for Single Girl Child Selection Procedure 2018:
Applying contenders must have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more. Contenders meeting with the requirements of the organization will be able to be awarded by www.cbse single girl child scholarship.
Date To Remember:
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarships 2018 Last Date: Updating Soon
Contact Details for cbse.nic.in Single Girl Child Scholarship:
|SGC scholarships||[email protected]|
|Technical Difficulty In Online Submission Of Application Form||IDs [email protected], [email protected]|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 details can be collected by the contenders by going through the above provided direct link which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Scholarship||CBSE 12th Date Sheet|
|CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12||CBSE Class 12 Syllabus|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Sample Papers|