CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Get CBSE UGC NET Answer Key Here!! Candidates are informed that CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test is going to be held on 08th July 2018 in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
After within 1 or 2 days of exam, CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018 will be released. So contenders who are going to participate in this examination they may get CBSE UGC NET Solution Key for Paper 1,2,3 from this page and analysis their exam outcome with the help of it.
Check Official UGC NET July Exam Set Wise Solutions
Keen candidates can evaluate their CBSE UGC NET Paper 1, 2, 3 answers by matching the OMR sheet through online mode. You can also download CBSE UGC NET Answer Sheet by following the guidelines as specified below on this page.
If you want to grab more details about UGC NET 2018 Answer Key easily then you may stay in contact with this web portal which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018:
- First of all visit the official site of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Now select the appropriate link as “Press Here to View Images of OMR Sheet” from the home page for downloading the CBSE UGC NET OMR sheet of exam.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “View / Download OMR Sheet” link.
- On the new page as shown below, you need to fill relevant details such as roll number and date of birth.
- Fill complete asked details and select “Login” button to download UGC NET Answer Key July 2018.
- This will open a new page of CBSE UGC NET Exam Solution in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Lastly, take print out of UGC NET2018 July Answer Key or and match you answer with the Answer Key.
- Thereafter aspirants who wish to challenge the answers must select “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” link located on the home page.
- Now, a new page will get open for Login to Challenge Answer Keys & Recorded Response.
- Candidates are required to login by filling the details and move forward with further process.
Previous Year CBSE UGC NET Merit list:
Minimum marks to be considered for merit list of CBSE UGC NET are as under.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40% (40 marks)||40% (40 marks)||50% (75 marks)|
|OBC (NCL) PWD / SC / ST||35% (35 marks)||35% (35 marks)||40% (60 marks)|
Do You Know? How Many Universities Are UGC Approved
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Details:
This year the authority of the board in going to conduct UGC NET Exam on 08th July 2018 in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities all over the India. Contenders who will successfully qualify this National Eligibility Test they will be eligible to get enroll for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and College.
Candidates can check their marks by downloading UGC NET July 2018 Answer Key through the official website or by visiting the link which is given above.
- CBSE UGC NET Exam Date: 08-07-2018
- CBSE UGC NET Answer Key: July/August 2018
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Eligible and interested candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018. Aspirants must stay connected with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to achieve latest updates for relevant details about Answer Key Of UGC NET 2018.
Aspirants must stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for relevant recruitments, admit cards, results, answer keys and other. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook / Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Prepare for UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Application Form|