CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Check Here, CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018!! Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted National eligibility Test on 8th July 2018 (Sunday), Those candidates who appeared in CBSE UGC NET जुलाई exam according to the CBSE UGC NET notification of July 2018, the CBSE NET Paper 1 – 2 Official Solutions PDF will be released in the last week of August 2018.
In case, candidates are not satisfied with CBSE UGC NET answer key, they will be able to file objection. For this, contenders have to pay 1000 rupees for every question. You can only submit objections to the answer key online through online mode.
UGC NET Paper 1 – 2 Official Solutions PDF
केन्द्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (सीबीएसई) ने देश भर में फैले 91 चयनित नेट परीक्षा शहरों में 8 जुलाई (जुलाई) 2018 में 84 विषयों में यूजीसी राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा (एनईटी) सफलतापूर्वक आयोजित की है। इस परीक्षा में भाग लेने वाले प्रतियोगी इस पृष्ठ से पेपर 1, 2 के लिए सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट समाधान कुंजी डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और उनके प्रदर्शन का विश्लेषण कर सकते हैं।
Check Official UGC NET July Exam Set Wise Solutions here!!
The UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) has conducted to check Eligibility for Assistant Professor or JRF & Assistant Professor. If you want to grab more details about UGC NET 2018 Answer Key easily then you may stay in contact with this web portal which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Important: CBSE UGC NET Exam pattern changed!! Check Exam pattern in section below.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018:
- First of all visit the official site of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Now select the appropriate link as “Press Here to View Images of OMR Sheet” from the home page for downloading the CBSE UGC NET OMR sheet of exam.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “View / Download OMR Sheet” link.
- On the new page as shown below, you need to fill relevant details such as roll number and date of birth.
- Fill complete asked details and select “Login” button to download UGC NET Answer Key July 2018.
- This will open a new page of CBSE UGC NET Exam Solution in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Lastly, take print out of UGC NET2018 July Answer Key or and match you answer with the Answer Key.
- Thereafter aspirants who wish to challenge the answers must select “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” link located on the home page.
- Now, a new page will get open for Login to Challenge Answer Keys & Recorded Response.
- Candidates are required to login by filling the details and move forward with further process.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern:
This year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced change in its CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern. From this year, there will only be two papers for the UGC NET exam that is Paper 1 and Paper 2. Changes were made in exam pattern and age limit.
First change is there will be only two exams instead of three. Second change is made in Required Age limit of the candidates.
- Paper-1 is of 100 marks in which 50 questions will be there. All questions will be compulsory to attempt. Time limit is 1 hour for Paper 1. Paper-1 will be conducted in first shift. Timings for Paper-1 are 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
- Paper-2 will be held in second shift from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and will have 100 questions of 200 marks. All the questions are compulsory and to attempt. Time limit is 2 hours for Paper -2.
Both Papers will have objective type questions. In paper-1 questions will be based on reasoning and ability, comprehension, general awareness and divergence thinking of the candidates. In paper-2 question will be based on subject candidate has selected.
Admit Card For CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018:
According to the latest reports Admit Card For CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 is likely to be available in third week of june. CBSE UGC NET Exam will be conducted on 8th July 2018. Admit card is generally available 10 to 15 days before exam.
So candidates appearing for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 can download their admit card in third week of June of which official link is provided in this page.
Previous Year CBSE UGC NET Merit list:
Minimum marks to be considered for merit list of CBSE UGC NET are as under.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40% (40 marks)||40% (40 marks)||50% (75 marks)|
|OBC (NCL) PWD / SC / ST||35% (35 marks)||35% (35 marks)||40% (60 marks)|
Do You Know? How Many Universities Are UGC Approved
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Details:
This year the authority of the board in going to conduct UGC NET Exam on 08th July 2018 in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities all over the India. Contenders who will successfully qualify this National Eligibility Test they will be eligible to get enroll for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and College.
Candidates can check their marks by downloading UGC NET July 2018 Answer Key through the official website or by visiting the link which is given above.
|CBSE UGC NET Exam Date||08-07-2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key||July/August 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card||Third week of June 2018|
Objection To CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
After the release of CBSE UGC NET Answer Key on cbsenet.nic.in, candidates are not satisfied with the CBSE UGC NET answer key then they can file objection. For this, you have to pay 1000 rupees for every question. You can only submit objections to the CBSE UGC NET answer key online through online mode.
You can use your debit card or credit card to pay fees. If a candidate’s objection to CBSE UGC NET Answer Key is accepted then his money will be refunded. Refund will be done online. In other cases fees will not be refunded. The decision of the CBSE in the matter shall be final. No further communication regarding Objection to CBSE UGC NET Answer Key will be entertained after the last date and only valid & complete representations received online with fee, within the time frame, shall only be examined as per the instructions.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Eligible and interested candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018. Aspirants must stay connected with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to achieve latest updates for relevant details about Answer Key Of UGC NET 2018.
Aspirants must stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for relevant recruitments, admit cards, results, answer keys and other. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook / Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Prepare for UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Application Form|