CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Looking for CBSE UGC NET Answer Key? Check Here!!! Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the CBSE UGC NET January Exam Solutions for aspirants, who had participated in CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test. Keen candidates can evaluate their CBSE UGC NET Paper 1, 2, 3 answers by matching the OMR sheet through online mode. You can also download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 by following the guidelines as specified below on this page.
This Page Includes
Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 Official Link
CBSE UGC NET Merit list 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the NET exam on behalf of University Grants Commission. Contenders, who had participated in the concerned exam, can get their UGC NET January Exam Set Wise Solutions by using the direct link available on this page. So, candidates must scroll down the web page as it is modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key:
- First of all visit the official site of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Now select the appropriate link as “Press Here to View Images of OMR Sheet” from the home page for downloading the OMR sheet of exam.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “View / Download OMR Sheet” link.
- On the new page as shown below, you need to fill relevant details such as roll number and date of birth.
- Fill complete asked details and select “Login” button to download exam answers.
- This will open a new page of CBSE UGC NET Exam Solution in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Lastly, take print out of it or and match you answer with the Answer Key.
- Thereafter aspirants who wish to challenge the answers must select “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” link located on the home page.
- Now, a new page will get open for Login to Challenge Answer Keys & Recorded Response as shown below.
- Candidates are required to login by filling the details and move forward with further process.
Check Here> CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017
CBSE UGC NET Merit list 2017:
Minimum marks to be considered for merit list of CBSE UGC NET are as under.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40% (40 marks)||40% (40 marks)||50% (75 marks)|
|OBC (NCL) PWD / SC / ST||35% (35 marks)||35% (35 marks)||40% (60 marks)|
Do You Know? How Many Universities Are UGC Approved
Eligible and interested candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017.
Aspirants must stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for relevant recruitments, admit cards, results, answer keys and other. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook / Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Application Form|