If you are looking for CCMT Counselling information then you are on right place. Here on this page we provide you whole relevant details related to CCMT Schedule List, Imp Dates Status etc. Applicants who want to get admission in M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des through NIT and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes they have to appear CCMT Counselling 2017. For taking a part of this counseling you have to fill the registration form before the last date. For knowing the exact Procedure interested students may look below information which is very important for you.
On the basis of CCMT Exam students can attain the seat in reputed NIT and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes. Applicants may appear the counseling rounds as per their ranks and cut off list. Students who want to obtain further relevant information they may look on below page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CCMT Application Fee:
- Applicants, who want to participate in CCMT Counselling they have to fill application fee for this you need to pay application fee that that is Rs 2200 and applicants who belong to SC/ST category they will have to pay Rs 1700/-.
- Applicants may pay the application fee through Online or offline mode at the concerned departments in the form of DD from a particular bank.
To Know List of Best Engineering Colleges In India: Visit This Link
CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Applicants, who are going to attend Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan (CCMT) is as follows:
- Participants should have obtained a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
- Appliers must have a valid GATE score.
CCMT Counselling Procedure:
- Eligible candidates need to fill online registration form. Before filling the form, applicants have to deposit an amount of registration fee
- Fee can be paid through online made by using debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- When you are going to fill registration form, can choose desired courses and colleges.
- When appliers get selected, should lock their choices for final selection.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- Seat allotment of the applicants will be based on the basis of merit list. There are several stages of CCMT 2017 Seat Allotment.
- Applicants, who will be allotted seat, have to deposit an amount of initial fee using the particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- After completing of all procedure, aspirants must report on allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of essential documents.
- Now, applicants have to endure through document verification & after the verification and completing entire entrance procedure, applicants will be eligible to apply for the admission
Seat Confirmation Fee:
Applicants if you wish to Freeze their seat, so they have to pay Rs. 10, 000 /- for Seat Confirmation Fee through -challan of ICICI / SBI Bank
Download PDF Here – CCMT Counselling 2017
CCMT 2017 Participating Institutes:
|Institute Code and Name||Institute Code||Seat Intake|
|Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar||201||244|
|Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur||202||434|
|Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal||203||522|
|Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad||204||475|
|National Institute of Technology Agartala||205||252|
|National Institute of Technology Calicut||206||443|
|National Institute of Technology Delhi||207||45|
|National Institute of Technology Durgapr||208||324|
|National Institute of Technology Goa||209||54|
|National Institute of Technology Hamirpur||210||270|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal||211||554|
|National Institute of Technology Meghalaya||212||75|
|National Institute of Technology Nagaland||213||60|
|National Institute of Technology Patna||214||391|
|National Institute of Technology Puducherry||215||15|
|National Institute of Technology Raipur||216||115|
|National Institute of Technology Sikkim||217||24|
|National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh||218||120|
|National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur||219||256|
|National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||220||458|
|National Institute of Technology, Manipur||221||75|
|National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||222||586|
|National Institute of Technology, Silchar||223||250|
|National Institute of Technology, Srinagar||224||163|
|National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||225||544|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal||226||550|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||227||340|
|Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||228||394|
|National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand||229||75|
|National Institute of Technology, Mizoram||230||30|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior||301||120|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||302||139|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Kancheepuram, Chennai||303||45|
|Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacture Jabalpur||304||112|
|National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi||402||112|
|Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology||403||162|
|School of Planning & Architecture: Vijayawada||404||42|
|Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah||405||304|
|Central University of Rajasthan||406||38|
|PEC University of Technology,Chandigarh||407||226|
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Essential Particulars To Be Carried For CCMT Counseling:
- Applicants can download Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter from the official website.
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- Original GATE score card
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
Check Here: Documents Required for Counselling
|Online choice filling starts||10-04-17|
|Last date for online registration & fee payment||08-05-17|
|Last date for choice filling||11-05-17|
|Choice locking||08-05-17 to 11-05-17|
|Automatic locking of choice||11-05-17|
|1st round of allotment||21-05-17|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||22 -05-17 – 25-05-17|
|2nd round of allotment||29-05-17|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||30-05-17 to 02-06-2017|
Also Read: List Of Best Colleges in India
To obtain more details about CCMT Counselling 2017, check Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to getting latest updates direct in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section