All the applicants who have qualified in GATE exam they are eligible to appear in CCMT Counselling. So participating applicants are advised to check relevant details related to CCMT seat allotment Schedule, Imp Dates Status etc from this page.
Through1st, 2nd, and 3rd CCMT Counselling 2018 procedure, aspirants can get the seat in particular college like NITs, IIITM, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIIT Allahabad according to seat allotment procedure.
Check CCMT Counselling Schedule Here
The registration process for CCMT Counselling is going to start in the month. Applicants who want to get admission in M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des through NIT and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes they have to appear CCMT 2018 Counselling.
Applicants may appear the counseling rounds as per their ranks and cut off list. To get more details you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Applicants, who are going to attend GATE 2018 CCMT Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan (CCMT) is as follows:
- Participants should have obtained a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
- Appliers must have a valid GATE score.
CCMT Application Fee:
Applicants, who want to participate in CCMT Counselling they have to fill application form for this you need to pay application fee as given below in the table.
|Fee Details||Open Category||Reserved Category|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
|Acceptance Fee||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Seat Confirmation Fee||Rs. 10, 000 /-|
Applicants may pay the application fee through Online or offline mode at the concerned departments in the form of DD from a particular bank.
Other Fee Criteria:
Following are the Registration Fee for National Spot Round:
- For OC/OB: Rs. 42,200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 11,700/-
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through e – challan at any SBI branch
CCMT Counselling Procedure 2018:
CCMT Counselling Online Registration:
- Eligible candidates need to fill online registration form. Before filling the form, applicants have to deposit an amount of registration fee
- Fee can be paid through online made by using debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Applicants are required to log on the official organization which is www.ccmt.nic.in.
- On the home page you have to select the suitable link for online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- When you are going to fill registration form, can choose desired courses and colleges.
- When appliers get selected, should lock their choices for final selection.
CCMT Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- Seat allotment of the applicants will be based on the basis of merit list. There are several stages of CCMT 2018 Seat Allotment.
- Applicants, who will be allotted seat, have to deposit an amount of initial fee using the particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- After completing of all procedure, aspirants must report on allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of essential documents.
- Now, applicants have to endure through document verification & after the verification and completing entire entrance procedure, applicants will be eligible to apply for the admission
Seat Confirmation Fee:
Applicants if you wish to Freeze their seat, so they have to pay Rs. 10, 000 /- for Seat Confirmation Fee through -challan of ICICI / SBI Bank
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Essential Particulars To Be Carried For CCMT Counseling:
- Applicants can download Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter from the official website.
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- Original GATE score card
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
Check Here: Documents Required for Counselling
CCMT Counselling Dates:
|Online registration starts||First Week Of April 2018|
|Closing date for online choice filling||First Week Of May 2018|
|Date for locking of the submitted choices||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Automatic locking of choices|
|1st round of allotment will be held on||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of reporting center||Fourth Week Of May 2018|
|2nd Round of Allotment||Fourth Week Of May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of the reporting center||First Week Of June 2018|
|3rd Round of Allotment||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/- can be paid||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee Rs. 10,000/-||Third Week Of June 2018|
|Internal Sliding result declaration||Third Week Of June 2018|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute and depositing balance institute fee||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||First Week Of July 2018|
|Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR) with fee||Second Week Of July 2018|
|Choice filling for NSR and locking of choices||Second Week Of July 2018|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||Third Week Of July 2018|
|NSR seat allotment||Fourth Week Of July 2018|
Applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to getting latest updates about CCMT Counselling 2018-19 direct in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exams in India||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||What To Do After Graduation?|