Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme also abbreviated as CCRT Scholarship is designed especially to promote the child artists (For 10-14 years of Age Group). In order to develop the young talents in various artistic fields, the CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 has been designed. To apply for CCRT Scholarship 2018 candidates need to fill up the Application Form according to the instructions prescribed.
With the help of the scholarship students will get an aid in paying their fees for artistic Training. The validity period of amount of scholarship will be 02 years. After every two years the CCRT Scholarship amount will be renewable on the basis of completion of the first University degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years of candidate applying. The renewal will purely be based on the progress report of awardees.
Candidates whose parent’s monthly income is less than Rs.8000/-, will be considered for the scholarship amount first. Furthermore the talent and potential test criterion decided by the authorities will be same for all the contenders. Further details about CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 are available in below section of this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Scholarship: CCRT (Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme)
Number of CCRT Scholarship:
|Category||No. of CCRT Scholarship|
|Tribal Culture/Scheduled Tribe Children||100|
|Children belong to Traditional Arts Families||125|
|Differently Abled Children||20|
|Children from Creative Writing/Literary Arts Field||30|
Eligibility Required for CCRT Scholarship:
Gender of applying candidate
|Region of applying candidate for Scholarship CCRT||All India|
|Class/ Age of applying candidate for CCRT Scholarship 2019||10-14 years|
|Details of applying candidate for CCRT Scholarship 2018|
Children in the age group of 10-14 years.
Special Eligibility: In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are chosen for the scholarships.
Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in a institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
Scholars those who are already receiving CCRT Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the scholarship again
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Amount Of CCRT Scholarship:
- Candidates who will be selected will receive Rs.300/- per month as their scholarship amount. Hence the total amount received by candidates will be Rs.3600/-
- The fee paid for the particular Training to the Institution or to the Guru/Teacher is also reimbursed should be ceiling up to Rs. 9000/- per year.
- The scholarship amount will be provided in bank account of parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly. Parents/ Guardians will be accountable to pay the accepted tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the properly stamped payment receipts signed by him and Guru/ teacher also.
CCRT 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Screening of the Application Forms.
- Shortlisting of candidates
First of all, the authorities will shortlist candidates on the basis of application forms. Afterwards Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further procedure i.e. Interview.
How to apply for CCRT Scholarship?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Scholarships tab
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with all the details regarding entre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Scholarship
- After reading all the details hit on appropriate link regarding CCRT Application Form
- Download the CCRT Scholarship application form and then complete all the details
- Once all the details are completely filled up attach all the testimonials required
- Attach the payment receipt and then enclose the CCRT Scholarship 2018 application into an envelope
- At last submit the application to the postal address given below.
CCRT 2018 Scholarship Important Documents:
|Students applying for Performing Arts|
A certificate from the Guru/teacher imparting training, clearly mentioning the details regarding the training received by them along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher as per the prescribed format in the application form.
|Students applying for Painting||Must attach Three (03) specimens of their latest work (either original or photograph) duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.|
|Students applying for Craft, Sculpture|
Attach three photographs of latest work, duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.
15-A, Sector – 7,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
CCRT Scholarship Contact Details:
15-A, Sector – 7,
New Delhi – 110075
Telephone: (011) 25088638,25309300
E-mail:- [email protected]
Last date to apply for CCRT Scholarship:
Candidates need to submit the application form before 31-01-2018
Candidates who want to avail more details about CCRT Scholarship 2018 may also hit on the official links stated above. Aspirants willing to ask any question regarding details given may mention their comments in below stated comment box. To get more related updates candidates are advised to visit the web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section: