CCS University Entrance Exam
Checkout latest CCSU Notification before participating for admission Process. Candidates are required to appear in CCS University Entrance Exam have to submit their CCSU Application Form till last date i.e. 19/05/2017. CCSU Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 20/06/2017 for admission into various Regular & Self Financed courses such as M.Ed., M. Phil, M. P. Ed., B.P. Ed., B.Sc. Nursing, LLB and other programmes. Through CCS University Entrance Exam 2017 admission will be given to the students for applied courses.
This Page Includes
|Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria||Application Fee|
|Seats Reservation||Hiring Procedure|
|CCS University Entrance Exam Pattern||Process to Fill Choudhary Charan Singh University Application Form|
|Postal Address||Important Dates|
After submiting CCS University application form through online mode, applicants are also required to send hard copy of form it before last date that is 25/05/2017. As soon as latest details about Choudhary Charan Singh University Notification will available, we will update is on this page so please keep touch with us. Before applying for Choudhary Charan Singh University Entrance Exam, please go through the eligibility conditions that are following below. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing other essential details related to this entrance test below, so please have a look….
CCS University Entrance Exam
CCS University Entrance Exam Criteria and Courses:
|Faculty of Agriculture|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||Master’s degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Biotechnology/Seed Science with 55% marks.
Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
|Horticulture||Master’s degree in Horticulture with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.|
|Faculty of Arts|
|English||Master’s degree in concerned subject with 55% marks.
Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject (wherever applicable), and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
|Note: Candidates having M.A. in Public Administration are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. Political Science.|
|Faculty of Education|
|M.Phil. in Education||M.Ed. degree with 55% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks in Theory & Practical separately, or 55% in aggregate.|
|M.Phil. in Physical Education||M.P.Ed. degree with 55% marks and B.P.Ed./B.P.E./ B.Sc. Physical Education with 50% marks in Theory & Practical separately, or 55% in aggregate.|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)||Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.–B.Ed./B.El. Ed./D.El.Ed. (undergraduate degree with 50% marks)|
|Note: Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central /State Govt. whichever is applicable.|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)||Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical education with at least 50% marks.
|Note: The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable.|
|Bachelor in Physical Education (BP.Ed.)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Faculty of Science|
|Botany||Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks.
Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately
|Note: Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Toxicology are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. Zoology.|
|Faculty of Law|
|LL.M.||LL.B. (3 years/5years course) with 50% marks|
Entrance Test-cum-Application Fee:
Before appearing in entrance test applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 700/– for General and OBC, and Rs. 500/– for SC/ST candidates. Contenders have to pay fee for the Entrance Test through online while filling up the Application Form through e-payment, and no separate fee will be charged for the entrance test.
Reservation for CCS University Admissions 2017:
|Dependent of freedom fighter||2%|
|Dependent of Ex-servicemen||1%|
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in entrance exam that will conducted by the selection authority of the university. Go through below provided examination pattern and follow that properly to get succeed in entrance test.
CCSU Exam Pattern:
For admission to LL.M. course
- Entrance Exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- 100 objective type questions which will be asked that is 10 questions per each.
- Question will be asked from Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law of India, Law of Crime (IPC), Law of Contract (General principles of contract), Law of Torts, Public International Law, Family law (Hindu and Muslim Law), and Environmental Law, Administrative Law and Company Law.
For admission to the M.Phil courses
- Entrance Test will be based on a single question paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 objective type questions.
- The questions will be based on 70:30 ratio between the subject and mental ability (general awareness, aptitude and reasoning), each with multiple choices having only one best amongst the given choices.
- The question paper will be based on the syllabus for M.A. / M.Sc./M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.Ed. / M.P. Ed /M.P.E. courses in the respective subjects.
- For M. Phil. Physical Education questions will be asked from Research Methods, Scientific Principles of Sport Training, Measurement and evaluation in physical education, Professional preparation and curriculum design in Physical education, Sports Psychology, Exercise Physiology and Sports Medicine and Sports Biomechanics, etc.
For B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Programme
For B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Programme admission of aspirant will be based on the following criteria:
|Physical Fitness Test||50 Marks|
|Sports Achievements||18 Marks|
|University Weightage||08 Marks|
|Academic Weightage||14 Marks
(First Div.–14 Marks & II Div.–10 Marks)
(for qualifying exam)
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
B.P. Ed and M.P. Ed Sports Weightage
First of all candidates are required to qualify the CCS University Entrance Exam and after that they will be appeared for physical fitness test. The criteria may be given the following Sports Representation Marks (upto a maximum of 18 marks only) on producing suitable, valid certificate(s) for those games only, which are listed in the AIU list.
|International Level and Position (1st – 3rd place)||18 Marks|
|International participation||16 Marks|
|Senior National Position (1st – 3rd place)||15 Marks|
|Senior National participation||13 Marks|
|All India Inter University position (1st -3rd place)||12 Marks|
|Inter University participation||10 Marks|
|Inter University Zonal Position (1st -3rd place)||09 Marks|
|Inter University Zonal participation||07 Marks|
|State Level Position (1st -3rd place)||06 Marks|
|State Level participation||04 Marks|
|Inter Collegiate participation position (1st -3rd place)||03Marks|
|Inter Collegiate participation||02Marks|
|District Level Position (1st -3rd place)||02 Marks|
|District Level participation||01 Marks|
B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed -Other Weightages of the University:
|Ch. Charan Singh University graduates, in case of admission to postgraduate classes||04|
|Candidates having Honours Degree in the subject in which the admission is being sought at post graduate level||02|
|The son(s)/daughter(s)/spouse of the employee of Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut and its affiliated colleges||04|
|Candidates, who have secured C/G–II certificate of N.C.C., while pursuing the qualifying degree/class||03|
|Or Candidates, who have secured B/G–I certificate of N.C.C., while pursuing the qualifying degree/class||02|
|Or Candidates, who have served for 240 hours under N.S.S. and participated in two camps of seven and ten days, respectively, while pursuing the qualifying degree/class||03|
|Or Candidates, who have served for 240 hours under N.S.S. and participated in a camp of seven/ ten days, while pursuing the qualifying degree/class||02|
|Or Candidates, who have served for 240 hours under N.S.S. and participated in a camp of 120 hours, while pursuing the qualifying degree/class||01|
Note: A candidate claiming weightage/s will enclose copy/copies of relevant certificate/s in support of his/her claim with the application form, at the time of admission. In no case the total weightage of more than eight marks (percent) will be given to a candidate.
Must Read Below Shared Related Links:
Steps to Fill CCS University Online Application Form
- Firstly, visit to the official website of University that is ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Then, press “Main Website” tab on this new page.
- Afterwards, candidates are required to move towards “News & Updates” that is available at the middle on this new page.
- Thereafter, press “Application Form for Admission through Entrance Test in University Campus and Affiliated Colleges 2017-18” link.
- Read the advertisement by pressing “Here” link.
- Satisfied candidates with eligibility criteria need to come back to the previous page to apply.
- Tick the “I Agree” tab and move towards register and already registered candidates have to press on log in by entering the details.
- Also, upload scanned images and signature if required and all required documents and certificates with it also make a payment of fee.
- Now hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form.
- At last enclosed all them in an envelope and send it by Registered post/Speed post to address mentioned below.
To the Dean, Students’ Welfare,
C.C.S. University, Meerut- 250004
Get Here >>> Direct Link to Get Registered
|Proposed Date of CCS University Entrance Exam||20/06/2017|
|For filling up Entrance Exam Application form||30/04/2017 – 19/05/2017|
|Last date to send hard copy||25/05/2017|
|CCS University Entrance Exam Admit Card||14/06/2017 – 20/06/2017|
Get Here: CCS University Entrance Exam 2017
To get complete details about CCS University Entrance Exam 2017, you are advised to visit Official link that is given above. Candidates can stay in touch with us to fetch regular updates or bookmark this page for getting up to date information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section