CDAC Mohali Recruitment
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has released a job notification titled as CDAC Mohali Recruitment. The organization is going to hire passionate and well qualified candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant and Member Support Staff. Willing candidates, who want to make their career in technical sector, can grab this chance and must apply on or before the last date that is 15th December 2016. Stay connected with us to get latest updates of CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Vacancies||CDAC Age restriction|
|Hiring process||Way to apply|
It is golden chance for those candidates, who want to make their future bright. So, candidates don‘t waste your time just avail this opportunity. For more details regarding CDAC Mohali Jobs candidates need to go through this page which is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CDAC Mohali Recruitment
- Technical Assistant
- Member Support Staff
- Candidates must have graduate/ degree/ diploma in Computer Science / Electronics/IT/ Computer application or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in relevant field with NCVT Certificate for the post of Technical Assistant.
- For Member Support Staff post candidate should have Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50 % marks and 1 year experience in the relevant field with NCVT/ITI Certificate.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- The minimum age of candidate must not be below 18 years and the maximum age should be 48 years for OBC category (Non-Creamy layer) and 50 years for SC/ST category.
- The age relaxation will be given on the basis of government or organization norms for CDAC Mohali Vacancies.
Direct Official Notification: Press Here
Candidate will be paid an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4200 for the post of Technical Assistant and for Member Support Staff post salary will be of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Contenders have not to pay any application fee for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam or skill exam which will be held by the organization. Candidates have a look down for written exam pattern for clearing the exam for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Vacancy.
Read Also: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Written Exam Pattern:
Written exam will be based on objective types of question related to below mentioned subjects –
|General English/Comprehension||10 Questions||1 mark each|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Questions||1 mark each|
|Numerical Ability||20 Questions||1 mark each|
|Technical (Electronics/IT/Computer Science)||50 Questions||1 mark each|
Read Here: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
How to apply for CDAC Mohali Vacancy?
- For getting application form candidates have to go the official website of the organization that is www.cdac.in.
- Then candidates have to go “Career” tab which is available at the home page and hit on it.
- Now you must press the suitable link of your willing job and the pdf will open.
- Candidates need to read the advertisement carefully and then download the application form.
- Now you have to fill it complete details in form and take a print out of it.
- Then candidates must attach all relevant documents and attest a recent passport size photograph on the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed it “post of————–”.
- Then send the complete application form with documents on below mentioned address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Director, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
A-34, Phase–VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali (Punjab) – 16007”
Last date to fill form: 15th December 2016
Note: Aspirants may attain more information regarding CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017 from the Official Notification. You may bookmark our portal for latest updates by pressing Ctrl + d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|