CDAC Noida Recruitment
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Noida has broadcasted the vacancies advertisement as CDAC Noida Recruitment. Through CDAC Noida Advertisement, organization is going to recruit talented and result oriented professional to fill up 67 Project Engineer and Project Manager Posts. Interested candidates who desire to work with this organization can apply for CDAC Noida Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form. Applicants can fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 18-09-2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Qualification Needed for CDAC Noida Jobs|
|Age Limit and Pay Scale||Application Fee for CDAC Noida Engineer Recruitment|
|Mode of Selection for CDAC Noida Manager Recruitment||Way to Fill CDAC Online Application Form|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CDAC Noida Recruitment Advertisement|
Note for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment
Before filling online application form, applicants must read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully. Aspirant must read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for post before starting to apply online. Applicants who are applying can receive more information regarding CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018 through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CDAC Noida Recruitment
CDAC Noida Vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 67
- Project Manager: 02 Vacancies
- Project Engineer: 65 Vacancies
For Project Engineer: Applicants must hold B.E. / B.Tech / M.E./ M.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology /Electronics & Communication /MCA with required years of experience.
For Project Manager: Contenders should possess B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology /Electronics & Communication /MCA OR M.Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/Information Technology /Electronics & Communication.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Project Manager||50 Years as on 18-09-2017||Rs.64,000 onwards as per C-DAC rules|
|Project Engineer||37 Years as on 18-09-2017|
Rs.31,000 onwards as per C-DAC rules
Entrants need to pay the application fees of Rs.500/- through online payment. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category and Female applicants.
Mode of Selection for CDAC Noida Notification:
For Project Manager: Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Personal interview. Final selection will be based on the final round of Interview to be conducted at CDAC, Noida.
For Project Engineer: Applicant’s assortment will be done on basis of Online Test/ Interview. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, and Numerical Ability etc.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Way to Fill CDAC Noida Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates first visit the official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is www.cdac.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Careers” link.
- Afterwards follow and hit “Current Job Opportunities” link and on next page hit on “C-DAC, Noida invites applications for various posts in various short-term projects for appointment on purely Contract basis (Advt:No:C-DAC/Noida/01/August/2017)” link.
- This will open a complete advertisement in the form of PDF and candidates have to read complete instruction carefully.
- Select the post name you want to apply for and hit “Apply Online” link and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2017
For more details regarding CDAC Noida Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. To get latest updates you may go through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|