CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
Recently, newest job openings advertisement has asserted regarding CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. This organization is planning to appoint goal-oriented and passionate aspirants for filling up the 49 vacancies of Project Engineer, Manager and various others. Those aspirants who have desire to work in well reputed organization and also meet the requirements, they may apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are looking for the latest government jobs in Thiruvananthapuram, they are required to send their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address by following some of the important steps which are indicated below till “06.12.2017”. Now avail every detail about CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Engineer (Audiologist)||01|
Educational Qualifications for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs:
Contenders who are applying against CDAC Project Manager Recruitment 2017 and CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 201, they should hold the degree of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Bachelor’s degree or Ph.D in concerned field from well known university or institute with records of intelligence.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Age Criteria for CDAC Jobs:
- Those job seekers who are going to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2017 must not b exceeding 37 years of age as on last date of application submission.
- Relaxation and Reservation in age for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment 2017 will be allotted to the reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the Government of India.
- Those aspirants who are applying against Project Manager Jobs will get Rs.57,000/- plus perks and allowances as per the norms of the organization.
- Job seekers who will be assorted for the rest of the positions under Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Vacancy 2017 will get an inclusive and impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs.26,500/- / Rs.29,150/-
Candidates who are applying for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy are required to pay crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for male candidates and Rs.250/- for female candidates drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Selection Process for CDAC Vacancies:
Selection of contenders for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs will be done on basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be conducted by selection panel of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to Fill CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Application Form:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is “www.cdac.in”.
- Now go to the “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then you have to hit on the “Current Job Opportunities” and then “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram invites application for the post of Project Manager, Project Engineer (Audiologist) and Project Engineer on contract basis on consolidated pay” link of advertisement.
- Read the whole information carefully.
- Then press on the “Hit here to download Application Form” button and download it.
- Now fill the Application Form correctly in prescribed format.
- Attach documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “name of the positions_____________”.
- At last, candidates have to send the application form on the postal address.
Principal Technical Officer (HR)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
Check More: Kerala Jobs
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Non-Refundable Demand Draft as processing fee, where applicable.
- Recently taken Colour photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
|Commencement of downloading application from website||In between 15.11.2017 and 29.11.2017 at 12.00 midnight.|
|Last date for receiving application by post.||06.12.2017 before 5.30 PM.|
Applying contenders are suggested to keep visiting with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming information against CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|