CDS 2 Notification
Apply now for CDS 2 Notification!!! Union Public Service Commission has recently released CDS 2 exam advertisement in order to invite the applications from well eligible and capable candidates. Those who want to get admission in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA) courses must apply for the same. Applicant can apply for CDS 2 Notification 2017 via online by submitting the application form by using below given directives.
This page Includes:
|Eligibility criteria||Age limitation|
|Application fees||Selection procedure|
|CDS II exam pattern||Guidelines to submit CDS II Exam Form|
|Exam centres||Relevant dates|
Official link of CDS 2 Notification
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Union Public Service Commission with the intention to check the ability of the candidates for providing admission in above said courses. Applicants who are going to apply for CDS I Exam should ensure that they fulfill all Combined Defence Services Examination eligibility conditions whichever is required for Examination. If you want to know entire information regarding CDS 2 Notification 2017–2018 check this page which is maintained by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CDS 2 Notification
UPSC CDS Eligibility:
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy:
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline of a recognized University or equivalent with good academic records.
For Indian Naval Academy:
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with good academic records in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Check out Latest: Engineering Jobs
For Air Force Academy:
Aspirants must hold Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Get Here Latest: Graduate Jobs
UPSC CDS Age limitation:
Applicants who are going to apply for CDS Exam 2 Notification must make sure that they have age as given below-
|Indian Military Academy||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||20-24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
Read More on: CDS Eligibility Criteria
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- Combined defence service Exam II Application fees will be paid either via offline through cash by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI or online by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- All SC/ST/PWD and female candidates are exempted to pay any fees.
CDS Selection Process:
- According to UPSC CDS Exam Notification, recruitment panel of the commission has decided to conduct written test or personal interview, so the final selection will be based on written exam or interview.
- After qualifying the interview round, candidates will have to submit the original documents for verification within week, if any candidates having fake documents he/she will be disqualified.
Read Out Below Given Tips For CDS Exam:
- There will be negative marking, so for any each wrong question (1/3) marks will be deducted as penalty.
- If applicants have marked more than one alternative for each question then same penalty will be implemented.
- If any answer will be left blank then no marks will be deducted
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hours|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
Check Here: Best CDS Coaching Institute
Process to fill UPSC CDS Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates for CDS Notification need to visit the official site of organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Follow “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Combined Defence Services Examination (II)” link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully given the PDF file.
- Thereafter, candidates who have already registered may directly apply by log in.
- Those who are new users have to registered first, for this go to the part I registration and fill up all details in it UPSC CDS Online registration form.
- After that, press “next” button then new page will be appear and asking for some details.
- Fill up all details as required, and then upload photograph or signature and submit it.
- Now you will get provisional registered Id and password.
- Then, login with valid registered Id and password and go to the “apply online” link.
- Fill UPSC CDS Application Form with remaining details and upload documents.
- It’s time to pay up mandatory details and submit it.
- Lastly take out the print of submitted application for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
CDS II Exam Centres:
UPSC CDS Admit card:
Candidates applied for the CDS II examination must need to download CDS exam admit card. The CDS hall ticket will be release 15 days prior to examination so, all contenders keep visiting to our page and get call letter from here.
Read More on: CDS Admit Card
UPSC CDS Result:
Those who are going to appear in the examination they can check UPSC CDS cut off marks directly from here. We will update this page shortly UPSC CDS exam Result will be declared by the commission.
Get More Details of: UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result
After conducting examination, Service Selection Board of Ministry of Defence will conduct an interview of all the qualified candidates. Those who will be able to clear even interview round we will be finally selected.
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
CDS 2 2017 dates (Tentative):
|Official notice will be released||In August 2017|
|Submission of Online applications will be commence||In September 2017|
|Closing date for submission of application from||September – October 2017|
|Admit card will be issued||In November 2017|
|Date of written entrance exam||19 November 2017|
|Result will be announced on||After Exam|
Candidates may check Official Website link for more details regarding CDS 2 Notification 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time. One can also bookmark our site by using ctrl+d key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||CDS 1 Result|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|