Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Result has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission. According to the UPSC CDS II Result 2017, 8563 candidates has selected for further process. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for SSB Interview along with essential documents. To download UPSC CDS Results 2017 directly, candidates must have a look below:
<<Download UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result – Press Here>>
UPSC CDS Exam 2017 is scheduled to be held on 05th February 2017 (Sunday). Applicants can read complete CDS Notification before apply for this Exam. Wiling candidates may apply through online mode, by submitting CDS I Application Form till date of closing that is 02nd December 2016 (Friday). Go through this page to get details in concern to UPSC CDS Notification 2017.
The candidates who are going to apply for CDS I Exam should ensure that they fulfill all the Combined Defence Services Examination eligibility conditions for Examination. If you want to know entire information regarding Combined Defence Services Exam 2017, check this page which is written by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC CDS Eligibility:
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy:
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline of a recognized University or equivalent with good academic records.
For Indian Naval Academy:
- Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with good academic records in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy:
- Aspirants must hold Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Must Check: CDS Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CDS Age Limit:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 24 years as on 1st July 2017 that is born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st July, 1998.
- Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1992 and not later than 01st July, 1998) only are eligible.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test / Personality Test and Interview. Combined Defence Services Exam Date is 05th February 2017 (Sunday).
Read Also: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hours|
Read Out Below Given Tips For CDS Exam:
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
Centers of Examination:
Check Here: Best CDS Coaching Institute
Process to fill UPSC CDS Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates for CDS Notification need to visit the official site of organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Follow “Online Application For Various Examinations of UPSC” and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Combined Defence Services Examination (I)”.
- You have to select “Part I” registration first and then go for part II registration.
- Complete Part I registration system and upload scanned photo and signature.
- After that make payment of application fee through proper manner.
- Then again log on official websitse and proceed to Part II registration system.
- Now make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of Combined Defence Exam Services Application form, check form at once and press “Submit” button.
CDS Important Dates:
- D.S. EXAM (I) Notification will be available: 09th November 2016
- Last date to submit Application Form: 02nd December 2016 (Friday)
- D.S. EXAM (I) Date: 05th February 2017 (Sunday)
Candidates may check Official Link for more details regarding UPSC CDS Notification 2017. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result||CDS 1 Result|
|CDS Admit Card||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|