Central Bank of India Results
If you are the one who appeared in Central Bank of India Clerk CWE (Ph-I) examination, then you can download Central Bank of India Results now. The organization has recently released Central Bank of India cut off list for those candidates who participated in the common written examination. Candidates who have successfully qualified in the written test are invited by the organization for the document verification process which is going to be held on 18.08.2017. For further knowledge regarding Central Bank of India Results 2017, you may follow the instructions given below.
Check out this page:
|Status||Steps to download Central Bank of India merit list|
|Interesting facts||Documents Required for Central Bank of India Clerk CWE (Ph-I) SWO-A results|
Qualified candidates in the written exam have to report for document verification along with all the required essential documents. Aspirants are advised to report on time for document verification on the date of joining. For more knowledge in concern of Central Bank of India Results 2018, you may have a look down on this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ways to Download Central Bank of India Results?
Aspirants, if you want to download Central Bank of India merit list then you are advised to follow the following instructions given below:
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Secondly, you have to hit on the “Career with us” tab which is easily available in the menu bar of the home page.
- On the new page you must hit on the “New Recruitment” link given in the left panel.
- After that you have to press “Recruitment of clerks 2017-2018 (Phase – I) & Residual list of 2016-2017” link to check the result.
- A PDF file will open and you can check your roll number in the result regarding the candidates called for document verification.
- You are suggested to go through the information mentioned in it carefully.
- Finally, you can take a print out of the cut off list for the further future usage.
Central Bank of India Notification– Get from Here
Central Bank of India Results
Interesting facts about organization:
The Central Bank of India is one of the leading Indian commercial banks in India which was recognized in 1911. This bank comes under public sector undertaking and holds its place in the list of public sector banks or we can say that this is the nationalized bank of India. This bank conducts various recruitment examinations time to time to employ eligible candidates for various vacant positions.
Get Details of: Central Bank of India Salaries
This time also the bank conducted written examination to fill the post of SWO-A in Clerical cadre. 1160 candidates have been temporarily identified for selection for the post of SWO-A in Clerical cadre. Out of 1160 candidates 168 residual of CWE-V & 992 from CWE-VI in Phase I will go for document verification. Candidates, you are directed to report to the Zonal Offices for Joining along with the below stated documents in originals.
- Copy of IBPS Application with 5 latest passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets and certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste I Community certificates
- Disability certificate
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Date of reporting for Document Verification: 18.08.2017 at 10.00 A.M.
Aspirants can obtain their Central Bank of India Results 2017-2018 by visiting the Official Link. Applicants may stay connected with this web portal presented by www.recruitmentinboxx.com by subscribing us. To bookmarks this page you can press CTRL + D short cut key
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|IBPS Jobs||Private Bank Jobs|