Central Bank of India Results
Final Result Declared!!! Applicants can check their Central Bank of India Results now, as it has been announced. The organization has issued Central Bank of India Cut off Marks for Credit Officer and Risk Manager Position on its official website. Candidates can check it by the help of this page. Central Bank of India had conducted Interview Candidates, as on 11/01/2017 and now candidates, who have successfully cracked interview round are invited for Document Verification process, which is going to be held on 29/05/2017. Candidates may get full details regarding Central Bank of India Results 2017 by going through below section of this page
Check Out This Page:
Process to check result through online mode
Some important facts
Selection Process after releasing of score card
Keen contenders can take a breath of relied and with the help of vital steps aspirants must download their Central Bank of India Results 2017 through online mode. You can avail all the details regarding Central Bank of India Exam Result by scrolling this page which is well designed by our confident and inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Bank of India Results
Steps to Download Central Bank of India Exam Result:
Candidates who want to know about their outcome, they must follow the below significant steps:-
- Applicants firstly visit the official website that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Then you require moving to ‘Career with us’ section provided in the menu bar.
- Select link “New Recruitment” given in left panel.
- Now you have to select “Press Here for the detail List and forms” link navigated under Notification of Reporting- Recruitment of Credit Officers – 2017-18.
- After that you can check your roll number in your result and further information in concern of document verification procedure.
- You must read all the information carefully for appearing the next round as all the information is mentioned in it.
- At last you have to download and take a print out of it for future use.
Direct Link >> Central Bank of India Results
Interesting Facts That You Should Know:
The Central Bank of India was recognized in 1911 and it is one of the foremost Indian commercial banks. This bank works under the government sector and hold sits place in the list of public sector banks. This bank conducts various recruitment examinations time to time to hire eligible candidates on different positions and locations.
This time the bank has conducted the examination for filling 38 Vacancies of Credit Officers and 23 Vacancies of Risk Manager. Thousand of applicants appeared in this examination to get this job now the bank has released its final, candidate can check the result through online mode or by visiting the direct link given on this page.
Get Details of: Central Bank of India Salaries
What will be the process for Document Verification?
All the qualified candidates must have to attend the document verification round with all their original documents in support of educational, caste certificates, experience certificates and score card of written examination. Here below candidates can see the important documents, necessary to bring at the time of document verification:
- Dully Filed Application form (Performa Enclosed) – 2 copies
- Employee’s Antecedent/ Character Attestation Form (Performa Enclosed) – 2 copies
- Appointment Letter – 01 Copy
- Discharge Certificate & character Certificate from your present employer.
- All original Documents (SSC/ HSC/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Mark sheets and Passing certificates) for its verification
- Experience Certificate in original, if any
- Valid cat certificate from the competent authority (As prescribed by the government) in support of your claim of belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD etc.
- Duly filled subscribe registration form (CS-SI).
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
All the documents should not be attached with appointment letter. Enclosed forms must be completed in all respects.
Aspirants have to report the following address for document verification:
Sorabjiee Pochkhanwala Banker’s Training College (SPBTC),
Near Cooper Hospital,
Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056
Check Here: How To Get A Bank Job In India
Document Verification held on: 20/05/2017
Candidates can check their Central Bank of India Results directly by visiting this Official Link. To check the details of upcoming Central Bank of India Results 2017, applicants may stay connected with this page presented by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|IBPS Jobs||Private Bank Jobs|