Central Employment Exchange Recruitment
Through Central Employment Exchange Recruitment, organization is going to hire dynamic and proficient aspirants to fill up 49 vacant posts of Chargeman-II. As stated in the Advt, application forms are invited through offline mode in the prescribed format from keen aspirants against the vacant posts. Candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria can apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date.
Aspirants are advised to send self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets, testimonials and other particulars along with application form to the below stated address on or before the closing date. Aspirants can fetch all the important details regarding Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment
Chargeman-II (Part -I Cadre)
|Disciplines||No. of vacancies|
Required Qualification For Central Employment Exchange Jobs:
- Aspirants applying for Central Employment Exchange Chargeman-II recruitment must possess a diploma in Engineering in the appropriate field.
- Persons who have held the rank of Havildar Major Technical or equivalent rank with 3 years experience as such or equivalent rank in the appropriate technical branch of Army, Navy of Air Force can also apply for the vacant positions.
Age Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Vacancy:
- Candidates applying for the vacant post of Chargeman-II should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates (SC / ST / OBC / EX-S / PH / Widow / Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt servants etc) as per the norms of the organization.
- Selected aspirants for the vacant post of Chargeman-II (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical) will get good amount of salary starting from Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- plus gross profit of Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Candidates are also liable for perks, allowances or other benefits as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam or interview as per the decision of recruitment panel. To get placed in this reputed organization, contenders have to perform well.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to Fill Central Employment Exchange Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit the official web portal of the organization that is dget.nic.in
- On the home page you have to hit “News & Announcements” section given at the left side of your digital screen.
- Then you have to hit appropriate link for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through the same carefully
- After reading the notification, you have to download the application form given in the PDF
- Now you have to fill the application form in appropriate manner and attach all the Xerox copies of all the required documents and testimonials.
- Then you have to Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “………..”
- At last you have to send the same to the postal address stated below.
Hit Here>>>>Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
Superintending engineer (SG), Ministry of Defence,
Directorate General of EME, Master General of ORD Branch,
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), DHQ PO New Delhi-110105
Find More: Delhi Jobs
- Last date to submit the application form: 21-10-2017
- Last date to submit application form for abroad aspirants: 27-10-2017
Aspirants who want to get more information about Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to visit Official Link of the organization. Apart from this you can stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|