Central University of Punjab Recruitment
To hire eligible candidates for 89 Teaching/Non Jobs, Central University of Punjab Recruitment notification has been circulated on its official website. Interested candidates can apply through online mode before the last date that is 03-08-2018.
Those candidates who are seeking teaching or non-teaching jobs have got a great opportunity which is announced by Punjab University. Applicants must go through the official notification for Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2018 and ensure the entire required criteria.
Latest 89 Teaching/Non- Teaching Jobs: Apply Here!!!
Applicants are required to send the print out of their duly submitted online application form to the postal address mentioned below along with all the necessary documents as prescribed below.
In order to grab more details regarding Central University Of Punjab Recruitment 2018, contenders must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well equipped by the its team members.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Central University of Punjab Recruitment
Vacancy Details & Salary:
|Post Name||Total No. of PU Vacancies||Salary Amount (Rs.)|
|Medical Officer||02|| |
|Public Relation Officer||01|
|Personal Assistant||02|| |
|Senior Technical Assistant||04|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01||Rs.25,500/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||03|| |
Educational Qualifications Required:
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Central University of Punjab Teaching/Non- Teaching Vacancies must have Ph.D./ Master’s degree with minimum 55% of aggregate marks in relevant fields according to the posts they have applied for.
Find More Latest:
Maximum age limit for the candidates applying for Central University of Punjab Vacancies is 64 years. No applicants above this age limit will be considered as eligible.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment Procedure:
Selection committee of the central university of Punjab has decided to select the candidates on the basis of their performance in written test/skill test/personal interview as per the norms of the university.
Applicants are required to pay an amount which is to be submitted through online mode towards their online application form for Central University of Punjab Recruitment of teaching or non-teaching posts mentioned above. Application fee details are described below:
|Post name||Fee amount|
Steps to Apply for Central University of Punjab Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the Central University of Punjab official website that is cup.edu.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Through home page of the official portal, go to “Jobs” section and search for an appropriate link regarding recruitment of Teaching/Non- Teaching posts and hit the same.
- On hitting the prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page where you need to press the suitable link for the details of each vacant post.
- Applicants then have to go through the details carefully to make sure that they meet the entire criteria or not.
- If they are found eligible then they need to go back to previous page and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- After that they need to register in to the official portal and fill the details required in the application form correctly and carefully.
- They must also take print out of the submitted application form as it is required to be send to the below mentioned postal address through speed post.
Deputy Registrar (Establishment)
Central University of Punjab
City Campus, Mansa Road
Bathinda-151 001, India
Check Out More Current: Punjab Jobs
- Last date to apply online for Central University of Punjab Recruitment: 03-08-2018
- Last date to send online application form through speed post: 10-08-2018
Applicants need to visit the Central University Of Punjab Official Website on regular basis to get daily updates and latest information regarding Central University Of Punjab Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|