An online advertisement in regard of CESTAT Recruitment has been released recently by Custom Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal. Applications are invited from talented and proficient contenders to fill Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Jobs. Willful candidates who want to make their career in Delhi may apply for CESTAT Recruitment 2017 and grab this excellent opportunity.
What this Page Includes?
|Name of The Required Positions||Vital Educational Criteria|
|Remuneration Details for CESTAT Registrar Jobs||Enrollment Method for CESTAT Notification|
How to Apply for Custom Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment
Candidates who want to enhance its career in Government sector may apply by sending the application form in prescribed manner to the postal address till 19th December 2016. Moreover, contenders can fetch more information regarding CESTAT Delhi vacancy through the entire page which is well equipped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the post:
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
CESTAT Recruitment Notification: Check PDF File
What are the Qualification Required?
Applying aspirants for CESTAT Vacancies must hold…….
- Law degree from a well recognized University or Institutions.
- Analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
Grab Today: Law Jobs
Attractive Salary Package:
Enrolled contenders for CESTAT Vacancy will have the right to get a competitive amount of Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/ 5400 to Deputy Registrar and Rs. 9300-348000/-+Rs. 4600/- to Assistant Registrar for their work as fixed by the Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal.
What will be the Assortment Method?
Selection Committee of Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test or interview.
Get Preparation Tips to Qualify The Exam/Interview:
How to Get Selected for the Position of Assistant Registrar CESTAT?
- Interested aspirants must go and opened the official website of the Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal that is www.cestat.gov.in.
- Then select “Vacancy” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage
- After selecting the vacancy tab a new page will be opened and you have to hit the link “Vacancy for the post of Deputy/Assistant Registrar”.
- Now read the complete details mentioned in the PDF file opened in the new tab.
- After reading willing candidates must download the application format and also take a print out of it.
- Now fill an application form with correct details in proper way.
- Also, attach all the important documents/ certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope along with all the certificates and super scribed it “Application For the post of……………..”
- At last send this envelope to the postal address given below.
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
West Block No.2, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 66
Closing date to apply for Registrar Jobs: 19th December 2016
Appliers who are keenly willing to apply for aforesaid jobs must read the Official Notification once. You are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmetinboxx.com web portal so as to avail vital details about CESTAT Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment