CGPSC Answer Key
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released CGPSC Answer Key. Candidates, who had appeared in CGPSC prelim exam, held on 25/06/2017 for the recruitment on the post of Civil Judge-Entry Level, must check their CGPSC Answer Sheet from this page. Applicants can raise objection against CGPSC CJ Answer Keys, if they find any mistake in solution sheet. Online registration for raise objection will be beginning from 05/07/2017. Applicants can apply till the last date for acceptance of online Objection that is 11/07/2017. Aspirants may get more details and CGPSC Answer Key 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
Highlights of This page:
|Steps to Download CGPSC Answer Key|
|Direct Link to get Solution Key|
By the help of Chhattisgarh PSC Answer Key, applicants can get estimate of their marks, they will get in result. Applicants can match their answers with the answer keys. The organization has issued answer sheet on its official website, so candidates can check it through online mode only. Applicants must download CGPSC Answer Key 2017–2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CGPSC Answer Key
How to Download CGPSC Answer Key?
Candidates, who want to check CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Answer Key by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you are required to visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Model Answers” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you will see various links but you need to select “Model Answer of Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam -2017 (Exam Date-25th June 2017) || Question Paper” link.
- By hitting the link said above, you will get a PDF format on your computer screen, in which you can see the answers and details about objection against answer keys.
- You must match your answers with the solution sheet and read all the information mentioned on it.
- At last you should save answer sheet file to your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Get Here >> CGPSC Answer Key
Procedure to raise Objection against CGPSC exam answer key:
- For registration of online objection, candidates need to logon to their account by using their User ID and Password.
- Candidates will get 3 points on the web page:
- Application Form
- File your objection
- Print Receipt
- In first tab applicants have to fill the required information related to registration.
- In second tab, applicants have to fill the objection details in correct manner. Fill asked information and hit on submit button.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs 50/- for each question they are objecting with Rs. 17/- as portal fee for every login.
- After all the formalities applicants have to receive “Print Receipt” for future references.
- Applicants can raise objection till the last date for registration.
Get Complete Details: CGPSC Result
|Starting date for Online Objection||05/07/2017|
|Ending date for Online Objection||11/07/2017|
|Certificate for Online Objection can be received from||17/07/2017|
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get CGPSC Answer Key 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CGPSC Recruitment||CGPSC Admit Card|
|State PSC Exam Notification||Jobs in Chhattisgarh|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|