Applications are invited for CGPSC Recruitment to the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP-Radio). Opening date to fill the Online Form for CGPSC उप पुलिस अध्यक्ष- रेडियो Posts is 30th July, 2018 from 12 Noon onwards.
Applying process for CGPSC Recruitment 2018 will remain active till 11:59 PM on 28th August, 2018. Applications duly submitted through online mode will be accepted only. Get the complete details of application fee down in this page.
CGPSC उप पुलिस अध्यक्ष Recruitment
If the number of applications received is too large in comparison to CGPSC Vacancies 2018 then Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will conduct Online Examination in order to shortlist applicants for the Interview Round. Online Exam and Interview Round will carry 300 Marks and 30 Marks Respectively.
Aspirants need to be physically and mentally fit in order to apply for the post of DEPUTY Superintendent of Police. You are required to check this page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com to grab more informative details about CGPSC Recruitment 2018.
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग उप पुलिस अध्यक्ष पद के भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित कर रहा है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 30 जुलाई, 2018 12 दोपहर से शुरू होगी और 28 अगस्त, 2018 को 11:59 बजे तक सक्रिय रहेगी।
उम्मीदवारों को पुलिस के उप-पुलिस (रेडियो) के पद के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए योग्यता मानदंडों को पूरा करने की आवश्यकता है। यदि आवेदन की संख्या बहुत बड़ी है तो चयन प्रक्रिया में ऑनलाइन परीक्षा शामिल हो सकती है। फिर अंतिम योग्य उम्मीदवारों को अंतिम चयन के लिए एक साक्षात्कार सत्र के लिए बुलाया जाएगा।
Must Check State Wise: Latest PSC Notification
CGPSC Vacancy 2018
- Post Name: Deputy Superintendent of Police (Radio)
- No of vacancy: 03
In order to apply for CGPSC उप पुलिस अध्यक्ष Recruitment, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication from a recognized University/ Institution.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age of the applicants participating in CGPSC DSP Recruitment 2018 must lie between 21 to 28 years as on 01/01/2018.
- For Male: 168 cms
- For Female: 155 cms
Chest (Only for Male Candidates):
- Chest without Expansion: 84 cms
- After Expansion: 89 cms
- Candidate must not have any kind of physical disability.
- They must be Medically Fit and should not be suffering from short sight determined through Vision Test.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will provide a pay scale of Rs.15,600–39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- to the eligible contenders selected for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Radio).
- For ST/SC/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/-
- For Rest of the Applicants: Rs.400/-
- Portal Charges: Rs.15/-
- Error Correction Charges: Rs.15/-
In context to CGPSC Recruitment, firstly received online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in minimum requisite qualification or higher qualification or both. Further shortlisted applicants will be invited to appear for an Online Examination which will be held at Raipur Examination Center. Finally candidates qualifying the examination will be called for an Interview Session for the final selection.
CGPSC Exam Pattern
The selection process will be executed in two phases:
- Online Examination: 300 Marks
- Interview: 30 Marks
- Total: 330 Marks
Online Exam will consist of 150 questions carrying 300 marks out of which 50 questions will be from General Knowledge (100 Marks) and the rest 100 questions will be from Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (200 Marks).
Get Here Post Wise: CGPSC Syllabus
How can you apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2018?
Follow the simple instructions provided below in order to participate in PSC DEPUTY Superintendent of Police Recruitment:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission which is www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Now, press ‘Advertisement’ tab present in menu bar of the homepage.
- The new page will display a list of latest CGPSC Notification 2018.
- You need to press the following link:
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (RADIO)-2018”
- CGPSC Notification 2018 for the post of Dy. Superintendent of Police will appear on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification and ensure the necessary eligibility requirements.
- Now you can proceed further for CGPSC Online Application process.
- First complete the Registration process.
- Now sign using your Registration Id and password.
- Press the suitable link to get prescribed format CGPSC Online Application Form.
- Enter all the correct details asked in CGPSC Online Form 2018 and upload all the supporting documents.
- Finally, submit your CGPSC Application Form 2018.
- Opening Date to Apply Online for CGPSC उप पुलिस अध्यक्ष Recruitment: 30/07/2018 from 12 Noon onwards
- Closing Date for Online Application: 28/08/2018 till 11:59 PM
- Opening and closing dates for Error Correction in CGPSC Online Form 2018: from 12 Noon on 31/08/2018 till 11:59 PM on 06/09/2018
Get Here Current: Chhattisgarh Jobs
In case of any queries or for additional details about CGPSC Recruitment 2018, you are advised to explore the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, the link for which is provided above. Also, stay in touch with our web portal to get upcoming updates regarding CGPSC Jobs 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CGPSC Admit Card||CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus|
|CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus||CGPSC State Services Notification|
|CGPSC Result||CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus|
|CGPSC Answer Key||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|