Chandigarh Police Recruitment
Chandigarh Police Department has issued latest vacancies notification tilted as Chandigarh Police Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form for all talented and capable candidates to fill up 580 vacancies of Constable such as (Male), (Female) and (Ex-Service) Posts. All those candidates who are willing to apply for Chandigarh Police jobs, then it is a great opportunity to grab it as soon as possible. For getting updates related to Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017, you need to go through this web page. Also, keen aspirant may fill application through online mode for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment.
This Page Includes:
|Chandigarh Police Vacancies||Educational Qualification for Chandigarh Police Recruitment|
|Application Fee||Chandigarh Police Constable Salary|
|Mode of Selection||Steps to fill Chandigarh Police Online Application Form|
|Last Date to apply||Chandigarh Police Recruitment Notification|
Interested candidates are required to fill the online Chandigarh Police Application Form dully completed in all respect by visiting the official website that is chandigarhpolice.nic.in. Willing contenders may apply by submitting their duly filled applications on or before the last date which is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants are advised to comprehend complete notification carefully before applying for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment
Chandigarh Police Vacancy Details:
Category Wise Posts Name
|Category||General||OBC||SC||No. of the Posts|
Educational Qualification for Jobs in Chandigarh Police:
Candidates should have Passed 10th class/Higher Secondary/ equivalent with LMV/ HMV driving license.
Find Out current:
- The age of participating candidates should not be below 18 years and should not be above 28 years as per notifications
- For OBC category candidate Maximum Age is 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Central Govt Rules.
- Those aspirants are going to apply, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs.150/- for SC/ST and OBC Candidates and Rs. 300/- for General Category candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
Contenders, who are appointed for Chandigarh Police Constable Posts, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs 5910-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and after 8 years of regular service Pay Band will be Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in below given Test which will be organized by the organization.
- Written Test – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
Chandigarh Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
Physical Standard Test:
|Chest||81 cms & 5cms Expansion||–|
|Weight||According to Height||45kg min|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Stage – 1||800 Meters Race in 2 minutes 50 seconds||200 Meters in 45 Seconds|
|Stage – 2||Long Jump 3.80 mts||Long Jump in 2.75 Meters|
|Stage – 3||Height Jump 1.20 mts||High Jump in 0.9 Meters|
|stage – 4||100 Mts Run in 20 Seconds||–|
A) Eye Sight: Visual Standards are required for the above selections are as follows:
- Right Eye Left Eye
- Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6
- Near Vision — 0/5 0/5 (Snellen) (Snellen)
b) Candidate must have sound health body.
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017:
- Those candidates are meting eligibility criteria and interested to fill Chandigarh Police Application Form, they need to visit the official website that is chandigarhpolice.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to choose “Recruitment” tab visible at the top of the homepage and then hit “constables” link from the drop down menu.
- Then, you need to find “Recruitment of Constables – 2017” link.
- From the opened page, select suitable link to apply online and read the entire instruction carefully and then press “Apply Now” tab.
- After doing this, fill online application form properly and upload scanned photograph and signature with the form.
- After completing filling an application in all the aspects then go for the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Finally, take the printout of filled in application form for future use.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
- Start Date of the Online Application: August/September 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: September 2017
- Last Date of submission of Examination Fee: September 2017
- Written Examination Date: November 2017
Find Out More: Latest Police Jobs
Appliers in order to get related details about Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017-2018 please go through the Official Notification. To attain upcoming details about Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2016 you have to keep visiting our page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Latest Jobs by Qualification||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|