Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat has broadcasted an online notification of 81 Officer/Manager vacancies for CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to recruit the most effective and experienced candidates, so online applications are invited to fill these vacant post. Aspirants who wish to take advantage of these current openings can apply in a manner as stated in the below segment of the page. Keen Contenders who are looking for upcoming recruitment advertisement concerning CHEGUJ Recruitment 2017 can stay in touch with the web portal.
Result oriented contestants can grab this opportunity by submitting an online application form and made payment of challan before the closing date that is 21st July 2016. For further essential information against CHEGUJ Recruitment, aspirants can visit the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by the team members.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Head of Initiatives||12|
The contenders must possess Bachelor Degree as B.E. (IT)/B.E. (Computer) /B.A./B.S.C/B.C.A/B.COM and Master Degree as MBA (HR/Marketing/Finance/Computer Science) to apply for CHEGUJ Recruitment. Minimum experienced is also required in relative fields.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Searching For More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Upper Age Restriction and Salary Criteria:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary per Month|
|Head of Initiatives||35 years||Rs. 30000/-|
|Programme Officer||Rs. 25000/-|
|Project Executive||30 years||Rs. 15000/-|
|IT Manager||35 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|Legal Officer||40 years||Rs. 25000/-|
- Initially assortment will be on the basis of applications which are sent by the candidates.
- Short listed applicants will be called for Interview which will be conducted by the Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat to get the experienced and expert candidates for the betterment of the organization.
- Interview consist of 3 rounds:
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
What Would Be The Charges To Pay For Application Form?
The General category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- and the applicants can apply for three post for the same fee. The downloaded challan copy will have to deposit at any branch of Dena Bank before 21st July 2016.
How to fill Online Application for CHEGUJ Recruitment?
Here the steps are provided to apply for the aforesaid post so follow these steps to go ahead:
- Eligible candidates first log on the official website that is cheguj.com
- Then, on the home page hit the “KCG Recruitment 2016” link and now choose Application Login option from the next page.
- Now, fill the details under new registration section and press “Register” button.
- After register candidates will receive mail for verification of Email ID.
- Then after confirmation of Email ID you will be directed toward a new window containing the application form and bank challan.
- You need to fill all the details in the application form and download the bank challan form.
- Then, deposit the downloaded bank challan at any branch and complete the form by uploading the receipt of challan.
- After completing all the details at last hit on the “Submit” Button.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Opening Date to submit the Application Form||15th July 2016|
|Last date for submitting online application and made payment till||21st July 2016|
|Filled application can be confirmed till||22nd July 2016|
Aspirants can get the essential details about the CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 by visiting the Official Link. The candidates who are looking for newest notification regarding CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 are advised to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com from time to time.
You can also subscribe on our free email service and also bookmark the page by using ctrl+D for direct access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|