Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has advertised a notification as Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 to engage the talented candidates on Safety Engineer and Engineer (Design) Posts. Candidates who want to apply for CMRL Jobs they can attend walk-in Interview and can check complete details about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 from here.
Information Provided On This Page:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Required Experience||Age Limitation|
|Pay Scale Offered||Method Of Selection|
Step By Step Applying Process
CMRL is looking for passionate and well educated candidates to fill up the vacant positions and for this concern a walk-in interview is going to be held on 29th November 2016. Interested candidates can participate in interview after getting complete information about eligibility and other requirements. Candidates can check more details related to Chennai Metro Rail Vacancies through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy:
- Safety Engineer
- Engineer (Design)
Candidates who want to grab this job vacancy they must have possessed Graduation Degree in Engineering preferable in civil engineering from a recognized university/ institution.
More Job Options Check Here: Engineering Jobs
Experience Requirements for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs:
Applying candidates should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the concerned discipline.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment Notification: Check Here
The age of the applicants should not exceed by 30 years. Relaxation will be provided to the experienced candidates as per the norms of organization.
Remunerations Provided for CMRL Recruitments:
Applicants who will be selected for vacant posts will get the remunerations as per post:
- Safety Engineer – Rs.40,000 per month
- Engineer (Design) – Rs.55,000 per month
Mode of Appointment:
Candidates will be appointed on vacant positions after qualifying the selection process which comprise of two stages i.e. Interview followed by Medical Examination. No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL for appearing in interview.
Must Read Below Tips Before Appearing In Interview:
How to Apply for CMRL Vacancies?
Candidates who are keen to apply for Metro Rail Job Vacancies in Chennai they must have to follow the below structured steps:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of CMRL i.e. chennaimetrorail.org
- Follow the “Careers” tab from the menu bar and then press on “Job Notifications” option from the drop down list.
- On the job notification page, candidates need to select “WALK – IN – INTERVIEW EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. : CMRL/HR/07/2016” link from the given list.
- Now relevant vacancy notification will be opened on your screen.
- Read the complete details carefully and download the application form through the “Job Notifications” page.
- Now fill the form in complete manner and attend the interview on below prescribed venue.
- Candidates must have to bring filled in application form, Bio-Data and one set of self attested copies of certificate with them at the time of Interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Cmrl Depot, Admin Building,
Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu,
More Jobs in Chennai: Check Here
Date and Time for Walk-in Interview: 29th November 2016 at 9 AM
Aspirants may open the Official Notification as stated above to collect other information. Keen contenders may stay connected with us through Google Plus or Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + D for obtaining latest updates related to Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|