Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has decided to conduct Walk-In-Interview with the purpose to appoint proficient aspirants for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment. Thus, job entrants who meet with the job requirements can appear in interview for 03 vacancies of Engineer, Assistant Manager and Architect. Contenders are hereby notified that the CMRL Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on 09-12-2017.
Aspirants can attend the interview with duly filled application form with all enclosures for verification purpose. Contenders who want to attain additional information about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 can go through this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Transport Planning)||01|
Qualification for Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Recruitment in Chennai Metro Rail must have qualification as stated below with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
|Name of the Post||Offered Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Transport Planning)|
B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Master degree in Transportation Planning/ Transportation Engineering/ Urban Planning
|Architect||B.Arch. graduate from a recognized Institute|
Graduation in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Restrictions for CMRL Recruitment:
The maximum age of appliers should not be above 30 years as on 15-11-2017. Applicants who belong to reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as per the directives.
Pay Scale for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs:
Applicants who will be appointed for Chennai Metro Rail Architect Recruitment and others they will receive impressive and suitable amount of salary Rs. 40,000/- per month by the management of organization.
Chennai Metro Rail Vacancies Hiring Procedure:
- The expert panel of Chennai Metro Rail Limited will comprise two-stage process, to appoint eligible aspirants for Chennai Metro Rail 2018 Recruitment that is interview followed by Medical examination.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Read Also: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
How To Apply for Jobs in Chennai Metro Rail?
- Job seekers who want to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Assistant Engineer Recruitment they have to go through the official web portal that is chennaimetrorail.org.
- After that, press on “Careers” tab visible at menu bar of home page.
- Then a drop down list will appear here you need to select “Job Noyification” option.
- After that, new page will be opened, applicants need to press on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/11/2017” link for CMRL Vacancy.
- Then Chennai Metro Rail Engineer Recruitment Notification will be opened, you need to read all details.
- Now download the format of application form for CMRL Jobs given at the beneath section of CMRL Advertisement.
- Candidates are required to fill all asked details in CMRL Application Form.
- Now aspirants can attend the Walk-In-Interview along with application form.
- Application form must be accompanied with all attested photocopies of original documents and testimonials.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
CMRL Depot, Admin Building,
Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai- 600 107
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Date to Remember:
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 09-12-2017
Appliers may attain the rest information about Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment through Official Link given above. You may also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D to acquire information regards Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|