Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
Chennai Port Trust is going to engage proficient candidates for the vacant positions of Pilot (Class-I). In this concern, Chennai Port Trust Recruitment notification has been issued by the organization. So, aspirants who are interested in said post and also meet with the requirements can apply for Chennai Port Trust Pilot (Class-I) Vacancy before the ending date reached.
Aspirants who want to apply for Chennai Port Trust Vacancies need to send duly filled application form with all enclosures to the address as furnished below. Contenders can also go through the guidelines as mentioned below to apply easily. To gather additional information about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018, applying contenders can visit the official website i.e. chennaiport.gov.in or go through this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
- Appliers must hold a Certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- One year post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Applying for Chennai Port Trust Vacancy, the age of contenders should not be above 40 years. In case, appliers belong to SC / OBC category then age relaxation will be permissible as per Rules.
Contenders who will be selected for Chennai Port Trust Jobs will be offered impressive amount of salary of Rs. 29100 – 54500/- per month by the management of organization.
How to Get Appointed for Chennai Port Trust Pilot Recruitment?
The recruitment panel of organization has decided to appoint aspirants on the basis of their performance in written exam and/ or interview.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Instructions to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Pilot (Class-I) Recruitment:
Aspirants who want to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment are advised to follow the handy steps as mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to log on Chennai Port Trust official website that is chennaiport.gov.in
- Secondly, contenders need to go to the below section of home page and select “Careers” option.
- This option will take you to the next page. Now, select “Filling up of 2 Direct Recruitment vacancies of Pilot (Class – I)” link.
- Then, appliers need to read the details as mentioned in Chennai Port Trust Pilot Vacancy Notification.
- Subsequently, appliers need to prepare the Chennai Port Trust Application Form in proper manner.
- Affix recent passport size photographs in application form.
- Attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
- At last, keep application in an envelope and send it to the address as given below.
Capt. P.T. Sadanandan
Chennai Port Trust
No.1, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai – 600 001
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Date to Remember:
Ending date for receipt of Application Form: Updating Soon
On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have provided complete details regarding Chennai Port Trust Recruitment. Contenders who want to attain upcoming information concerning Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 you can visit our web portal or bookmark it by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|