Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
A massive drive has circulated to appoint energetic and hard working applicants through Chennai Port Trust Recruitment. Interview is going to be conducted by the organization to fill the vacant jobs of Marine Engineer (Class-I). Most eligible and proficient contenders can apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Check The Contents Of This Page:
|Positions Name||Educational Needs For Marine Engineer Jobs|
|Age Limitations||Remuneration Details|
|Selection Mode||How To Fill Chennai Port Trust Application Form?|
Appliers candidates are required to attend the interview while carrying all the original and photo copies of each certificates. Moreover you can grasp all the vital details about Chennai Port Trust Marine Engineer Recruitment by scrolling this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
Marine Engineer (Class-I)
Job applicants who are going to apply must have completed Ist Class Motor Certificate issued Under Merchant shipping Act, 1958 and should have One year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer on Board in a foreign going ship.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Maximum Age Criteria:
- Upper age limit of applying contenders must be 40 years.
- Age relaxation benefits will be provided 5 years to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale Per Month:
Contenders who get recruited for Marine Engineer will be eligible to receive Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- per month from concerned department.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification…..Have A Look Below
Is There Is Any Selection Procedure?
Yes, a walk-in interview will be going to conduct by the organization to appoint the skilled and talented contenders. Those contenders who perform well will be appointed for aboce mentioned post.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Grab Chennai Port Trust Vacancies?
- In the first step appliers must go and open the official web portal which is www.chennaiport.gov.in
- At the home page, appliers must hit on “Careers” tab available on the top of the menu bar.
- After this appliers must select the link “Direct Recruitment for filling up the post of Marine Engineer (Class-I) (Reserved for ST)”
- Then a PDF file will be appeared and candidates need to read it very carefully.
- After reading appliers must prepare their application on white paper containing all the true information such as name, age, qualification, caste and other details.
- Now attach all the vital documents with it and move ahead to attend the interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the original documents with it.
- Make sure that appliers must reach the venue on time and on specified date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
- Walk-In-Interview will be held on: ongoing
- Venue of Interview: Mentioned in Notification
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Job appliers must go through the Official notification and avail all the necessary details regarding Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017. You can also book mark our web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain direct access of information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|