By submitting online application form for Chevening Scholarship till 7 November 2017, you can grab the chance to study in the UK. Contenders meeting with the below mentioned requirements can pursue one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university for the academic year 2018-19 with the help of this scholarship.
Applying candidates will be selected for Chevening Scholarship 2018 on the basis of thir performance in English Language Test followed by Interview. You are required to secure required weightage in the Interview. Chevening Scholarship India Dates and rest details in this concern are well provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Chevening Scholarship Application Process:
Contenders can submit their Chevening application Form by following below mentioned common steps easily.
Step1: Visit Official Website
- First of all, you must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.chevening.org
- Secondly hit “Online application system” on the home page.
- Press on “Find Your Country” option from the menu bar and search the name of you country.
Step2: Chevening Scholarship Login
- Contenders are required to read complete Chevening Scholarship Conditions carefully.
- Then select country from the list and choose the suitable scholarship programme also.
- After that hit on “Apply” button and enter required details for log in.
- New users have to register themselves first and then go for filling Chevening Scholarship 2018 form.
Step3: Final Submission
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Read in Detail: Step By Step Online Registration Process for Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship 2018 Programmes:
Applying contenders can study from following subject fields under the Chevening Masters programmes:
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
What does Chevening Fellowship cover?
- India/Rolls Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme
- India/TCS Cyber Security Programme
- India Journalism Programme
Chevening Scholarship Benefits:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility:
Contenders going to submit Scholarship Form must ensure the below mentioned requirements!!
- Assam and North Eastern Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Contenders are required to possess undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme.
- This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Applicants must have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes).
- Contenders are required to ensure Chevening English language requirement by July 12, 2018.
Check Here>>> Chevening Scholarship Work Experience Details
How to get a Chevening Scholarship?
- Contenders who want to apply for Apply for Scholarship must appear in English Language Test firstly.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for interview for a Chevening Award.
- You will be invited to attend an interview in the city where the British Embassy or High Commission has a representation.
Chevening English language requirement: breakdown of scores
|Academic IELTS||Find a test centre|
|Overall score of 6.5 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Pearson PTE Academic||Find a test centre|
|Overall score of 58 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|TOEFL iBT||Find a test centre|
|Overall score of 79 with a minimum score in each component of:|
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
|Overall score of 176 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Trinity ISE II (B2)||Find a test centre|
|Overall pass and minimum pass in each skill across both modules:|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
Chevening Scholarship Documents:
Contenders are required to have following essential documents while submitting the application form!!
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English.
- Valid passport/national ID card.
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate).
- Three different UK Master’s course choices.
- English language (if already met the requirements)
- UK Master’s university offer (if already met the requirements)
Chevening Scholarships 2018/2019 timeline
|Chevening Scholarship Deadline||7 November 2017|
|Sifting of applications against eligibility criteria||From 8 November 2017|
|Independent reading committees assess eligible applications||Mid-November to December 2017|
|Applicants are shortlisted for interviews by the British Embassies/High Commissions in-country||January to early February 2018|
|Applicants are notified that they have been selected for interview||By mid-February 2018|
|Deadline for applicants invited to interview to submit references and undergraduate certificates||26 February 2018|
|Global interview period||5 March to 2 May 2018|
|Announcement of interview results||Early June 2018|
|Deadline for UK university unconditional offers||12 July 2018|
|Deadline for meeting English language requirement||12 July 2018|
|2018/2019 Chevening Scholars commence their studies in the UK||September/October 2018|
Contenders can grab details related to Chevening Scholarship 2018-19 by going through the Official Website also. Apart from it, contenders can connect with our portal for getting more or latest information in this concern or any other.
Deadline for the submission of form for Chevening scholarship india is 7 Nov 2018.Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their English written test result.You can check the india chevening
scholarship result here.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|What To Do After Graduation?||Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|