Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Application forms invited from the eligible and dedicated candidates by High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur for 10 District Judge Jobs. Candidates who are interested in the job of District Judge can apply against Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment through this page.
Candidates who are eligible must be calling to appear for the written examination which is going to conduct on 26-08-2018. So, candidates are required to go through all the details regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018.
छत्तीसगढ़ जिला न्यायाधीश पदआवेदन पत्र!!!
छत्तीसगढ़ उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले उम्मीदवारों को पूरे योग्यता मानदंडों के माध्यम से जाना होगा। पात्र दावेदारों का चयन लिखित परीक्षा और वाइवा-वॉयस परीक्षण के आधार पर होगा। उम्मीदवार जो पात्रता आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करते हैं उन्हें 15-06-2018 की अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
Aspirants must go through this page to get all the details regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018-19 and also the correct steps to apply for the recruitment which is provided below properly by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Categories||No. of Posts||Reserved For Women|
Candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment must meet following requirement then only he/she will be eligible to apply for the High Court Recruitment:
- Must have a qualified degree in law of a university established orincorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or aninstitution recognized by the U.G.C.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of being an advocate as on 01-01-2018.
- Appliers must not be less than 35 years of age and has not attained 45 years.
- Reserved category’s candidates will get relaxation upto maximum 3 years of age on upper limit.
Candidates will get selected for the post of District Judge in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service and will get a monthly pay of Rs.51, 550/- to 63, 070/-.
Chhattisgarh High Court has decided to select the candidates first on the basis of their details provided in the application form. Shortlisted candidates will further go for written examination and qualified candidates will further come to attend viva-voce test.
Final selection of the candidates for the post of District Judge in Chhattisgarh High Court will be on the basis of their performance in viva-voce test.
Read Out Tips For Exam: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Candidates who are applying for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment are informed that they have to pay a small amount as their examination fee according to the manner prescribed below:
- Candidates who are residents of Chhattisgarh state belonging to SC/ST and OBC have to pay Rs.700/- as their examination fee, and
- Candidates who does not belong to any of the reserved category and also are not residents of Chhattisgarh have to pay Rs.1, 000/- for their examination.
Examination fee is to be paid only in the form of challan with SBI branches through Core Banking Network.
Check More Opportunities: High Court Recruitment
Steps to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to visit Chhattisgarh High Court official website that is www.cghighcourt.nic.in or the direct link provided below to get Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment application form.
- Candidates then need to go through “Important Notice” section provided on the home page of the official portal and hit the link regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment for the post of District Judge.
- Then you will be navigated to a new page through which you are required to select the link named “5(1)(c)” and are advised to go through all the details provided in next page.
- After reading all the details, if candidates meet all the requirements then he/she is required to download the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitmentapplication form and fill all the details required in the form correctly.
- Candidates are advised to check all the filled details carefully and then submit the duly filledChhattisgarh High Court Recruitment application form to the postal address provided below along with all the relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are informed to provide examination fee challan along with the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitmentapplication form and other documents.
High Court ofChhattisgarh, at Bodri,
Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220
Candidates are also informed that they have to write following words at the top of the envelope to be post:
“Application for District Judge (Entry Level)Examination 2018 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No. 02 /S & A Cell/2018”
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||15-06-2018|
Candidates are advised to visit Chhattisgarh High Court official website on regular basis so that you may not miss any of the update done before the date of examination. Moreover, you may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section