Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
The latest employment notification has been released to hire eligible and deserving candidates for 22 District Judge Jobs. Interested candidates for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 must apply as soon as the process ends.
Aspiring candidates applying against Adv. No. 2-A/S & A Cell/2018 should know that the last date for receipt of application in the Registry is 05-09-2018. So it is advisable that they should be well prepared for the Chhattisgarh High Court district judge examination which is going to be held on 18-11-2018.
CG High Court Recruitment For District Judge Jobs
Chhattisgarh High Court is all set to shortlist contenders in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service on the basis of direct recruitment. Candidates must satisfy all eligibility norms before applying for District Judge vacancy and need to hit on the detailed high court Notification link (given below).
Contenders must have a glance on this page which is well structured by our dedicated team members of recruitmentinboxx.com in order to gather complete information regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Chhattisgarh high court vacancy:
District court (entry level)
Candidates must have attained a degree in law of a university or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
- The maximum and minimum age limit should resist between 35 years to 45 years as on the date of receipt of application form.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes shall be provided.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment process includes written examination, viva voice followed by medical examination.
- The final Selection is based on aggregate marks obtained by them in the written examination and viva-voce.
- To qualify for viva-voce test, contenders have to secure 60 % marks in case of Unreserved Category and 50% in case of Reserved Category.
- Candidates selected for District Judge Jobs through high court of Chhattisgarh recruitment process shall be required to undergo medical examination at their own expenses.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Candidates have to pay certain amount of examination fee for High Court of Chattisgarh Bilaspur Recruitment in form of challan with SBI branches depending on their different categories:
- For general category candidates: Rs.1000
- For SC/ST/OBC: Rs.700
Shortlisted contenders will be offered pay scale of Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 having New interim pay scale in the 13-A pay matrix and pay level of Rs.131100-216600.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
Willing candidates applying for cg high court vacancy have to follow various steps given below:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.cghighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page, you need to hit on “recruitment” tab present at the left side of the page.
- Now, you have to choose “high court recruitment” link from the new page which is displayed on the screen.
- After pressing on the above link, a new page will be displayed where you have to hit on “PDF” link present beside the district judge (entry level) 2018.
- A detailed advertisement regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment for district court jobs will be appeared on your screen.
- Go through the complete information to ensure your eligibility for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 such as educational qualification, age criteria etc.
- Candidates can now download the prescribed application format attached to the notification PDF.
- Fill all the essential details in correct manner like educational qualification, date of birth, category etc.
- Finally, appliers have to send duly attested certificates / testimonials along with prescribed application form with envelope stamped with postal stamps of Rs.25/- and super scribed as “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No.2-A / S & A Cell/2018” to the below postal address.
Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh,
at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220
Find More: Chhattisgarh Jobs
- Last date of receipt of application form: 05-09-2018 till 5.00 pm
- Date of Chhattisgarh High Court district judge written examination: 18-11-2018
For more detailed information about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get mo0re latest jobs updates, stay tuned with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|High Court Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|